steve

Comment

Reserve list

1, Ricky Kullar
      2, R34nel
      3, itchi
      4, CH07ALL
      5, VXR_Steve01

List refreshed, now working my through the reserve list. Depending on numbers I might do another batch, so if anyone else wants one, feel free to put your name down!

Comment

Anyone got any pics of one of these fitted before I do mine this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matty_L View Post
          Anyone got any pics of one of these fitted before I do mine this weekend?
          Take a look at the link on the first page matey, there is a basic how to on there.

Comment

Ok guys, dont know if this has been tested yet but this defo works with a decat, Fitted my decat and the eliminator at the same time, The light was already on and has no gone off by its self

Comment

I'm after one mate, still got some?

Comment

I think I need one - are you still selling them ?
                Arden Zafira VXR
                Arden Blue, 19" Cruize Lxy Haines alloys, Xenon AFLs, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Chrome Roof Rails, Sonniboy Rear Privacy Blinds, HEKO Wind Deflectors, Richbrook Aerial, LED sidelights, Corsa Indicator Surrounds, Insignia Jets.

Comment

hi m8 if i but a elimanator will this put the exhaust light of i have a standard astra vxr and my exhaust light has come on thanks matt

Comment

Can I have one please, ?? Does this stop the 04-- code coming up for emissions

Comment

Originally posted by matthewmuff View Post
                      hi m8 if i but a elimanator will this put the exhaust light of i have a standard astra vxr and my exhaust light has come on thanks matt
                      Originally posted by vxrfrosty View Post
                      Can I have one please, ?? Does this stop the 04-- code coming up for emissions
                      This will stop the P0420 code coming up if you have a Sports CAT fitted

Astra

Comment

Ooooooo in this case thanks Ian andygsi may you put me down for one

Comment

i want one now lol

Comment

If you got anymore ill take one!!

Comment

Put me down if your getting any more Andy!

Comment

Are these still for sale? I'm not long after getting landed with the nightmare 40211 and emissions light
                                sigpic
                                Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                                Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Working...
                                X