This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eonon DVB-T Digital TV Box Potential Group Buy

Many guys are very interested in our V0012 DVB-T digital TV box to pair with our D5103/D5107/D5108, and would like to get it at lower price. It would be a great match with your head unit!
    Now since enough people(more than 10) has get in the GB, I have applied for a good price for you guys!

Group buy price: 73GBP
    Original Price is 90GBP
    Save: 17GBP

Like the group buy of D5103/D5107/D5108, now you can order V0012 directly via GB link, with awesome price:
    Orignal website link: http://www.eonon.com/Others/Others/V0012.html
    Group buy link: I'll give you the group buy link of V0012 if you buy our D5108/D5107/D5103 unit together. Please PM me, thanks!

Pre-registered GB list:(Updated on August 12)
    1. Rikz-vxr
    2. Shammy
    3. coreythorny
    4. merv-vxr
    5. seanvx
    6. royboyvxr
    7. jonny23
    8. uk_scott15
    9. vonel
    10. tasvel
    11. Dan_vxR
    More to come!

Product details:

Main features:
    -Can apply in the whole Europe including UK, Scotland
    -Support MPEG-2/MPEG-4
    -Receive System Standard: DVB-T
    -Recording programs Function
    -Dual-antenna
    -Built-In USB Port / SD Slot
    Last edited by EononCarDVD; 7 October 2011, 11:19 AM.

add me to the list

Comment

Rikz-vxr, I've added your name, and also Shammy's, ask for more friends to come, you guys will get the DVB-T with awesome price earlier. Cheers!

Comment

I've just noticed all the wiring etc that goes with this...
        How difficult is the installation?
        Where would the unit itself, IR receiver etc go?
        Also do you have the have the two aerials visually placed, i.e. internally/externally?

Thanks.
        Last edited by coreythorny; 3 June 2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

How much can we get this for if you get 10+ i could well be interested, pencil me in!

Comment

can you tell me if this has video outputs on it and will it plug into my panasonic dvd player in the roof of my car and work with it many thanks
            STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Also interested depending where the aerials have to be mounted.

Comment

count me in

Comment

So apart from recording programmes (why would you want to record a tv show in your car?) what's the difference between this and the Eonon E0770 which is available with delivery from within the UK and only costs £50?

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                    I've just noticed all the wiring etc that goes with this...
                    How difficult is the installation?
                    Where would the unit itself, IR receiver etc go?
                    Also do you have the have the two aerials visually placed, i.e. internally/externally?

Thanks.
                    Originally posted by tkh View Post
                    Also interested depending where the aerials have to be mounted.
                    Hi guys, the installation of V0012 is very easy, you just need to connect the VIDEO OUT of V0012 to the AUX VIDEO IN of head unit. How to turn it on? Here are the steps:
                    1. Turn on V0012. Please pay attention, when the power red light is on, it only means it's connected, but not power on. You have to use the V0012 remote controller to turn it on, then the power light will be off. So the V0012 is really turned on.
                    3. You have to watch the digital TV in the AV2 mode of the head unit.

You guys can mount it both inside or outside the glove box. But while operating it, pls confirm the remote controller can access it.

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
                    can you tell me if this has video outputs on it and will it plug into my panasonic dvd player in the roof of my car and work with it many thanks
                    Yes V0012 has VIDEO OUTPUT, as long as your panasonic dvd player has video input, I think there's no problem. Thanks! Please kindly check it carefully before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokepaul View Post
                      So apart from recording programmes (why would you want to record a tv show in your car?) what's the difference between this and the Eonon E0770 which is available with delivery from within the UK and only costs £50?
                      Hi Stokepaul, apart from recording programmes, there're 2 other main differences:
                      - V0012 can support both MPEG-4 and MPEG-2, while E0770 can only support MPEG-2.
                      - The supported max speed of V0012 is 160km/h, while for E0770 is 80km/h.

So now you know why V0012 costs more. But both of the units are shipped from Hong Kong. If you choose express delivery method, it will cost 12GBP, which only takes <7 days. If you choose registered mail, it's free shipping but will take 20-35 days. It's your choice to make. Thanks!

Originally posted by DannyB2010 View Post
                      How much can we get this for if you get 10+ i could well be interested, pencil me in!
                      Hi Danny, I will apply for a very great price for you guys after enough 10 people get in. I will inform you guys you in time, thanks! Would you like to join first?

Originally posted by jay_vxr87 View Post
                      count me in
                      Hi Jay, thanks for joining! No problem, I've added you to the list.

Comment

So the two aerials aren't required? Is that what you're saying?
                        So if I plug the unit in and feed it through so the unit sits in the glovebox. If o wire up the Ir receiver on the globe box also that's all I need for it to work?
                        Obviously the glove box will have to be open in order to change channel though.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                          So the two aerials aren't required? Is that what you're saying?
                          So if I plug the unit in and feed it through so the unit sits in the glovebox. If o wire up the Ir receiver on the globe box also that's all I need for it to work?
                          Obviously the glove box will have to be open in order to change channel though.
                          Hi coreythorny, no, the 2 car antennas are definitely required to be connected to the DVB-T box. They should be connected to the 2 golden inputs as the picture shows here:

And the antennas should be put outside to get good signal, it can't be put in the glove box.
                          For the DVB-T, our tech recommended it's better put it a dry and ventilated place.

Hope it helps, thanks!

Comment

Just purchased the D5107 for the merv, add my name to the list for one of these aswell please....... cheers!

Comment

add me too please

Comment

Working...
                              X