X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilwood brake interest

following on from here
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-Brake-upgrade

Stick your names down if your interested so I can then look at maybe getting a group buy sorted nearer the time. Also I can get the kit made to fit the astra using standard 322mm discs.

The price without a group buy will be about £540 and would go down if there was enough interest.
    for the Astra there will also be the option of a kit including new discs but price is yet to be confirmed.

The guy that will be doing the kits is based in Hemel Hempstead and will need either a car or hub and disc to work from for both Vec and Astra so if anyone can help with that it would be great
    Last edited by vxrossco; 4 June 2011, 09:25 AM.

I'll start

vxrossco(vec)
    Bigj(astra)
    Les Brown (vec)
    Last edited by vxrossco; 2 June 2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Interested (astra)

Comment

Stick me down,cheers.Vectra vxr
        Stage 2+,DAPS,Bilstein B8,Team Dynamics 1.2,Quaiffe,Poly bushes,K Sport 8 pots,touring car diffuser,irmscher pedals,Reversing Camera,Heated Insignia Washer Jets,TPMS,Vortex Generator,Pioneer Speakers,330BHP,SMD Blue conversion,

Comment

bump

Comment

vxrossco(vec)
            Bigj(astra)
            Les Brown (vec)
            Lee866 (vectra) (100%)

Comment

For anyone interested I think the kit includes everything needed with pads, just not disc as yet. So calipers, mounts, braided lines and pads.

Comment

Hasnt this already been done with willwood calipers, whye does it need to be remade?

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                  Hasnt this already been done with willwood calipers, whye does it need to be remade?
                  These are 4 pots not 6 pots so cheaper

Comment

Sorry guys as there is no real interest in this I'm closing the thread

Comment

Working...
                    X