This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Front Mount Intercooler and pipework

Selling the custom set up i put on mine with all SILICONE HOSE.COM HOSES, same as forge use.

Intercooler and pipework still like new, done less than 800 miles with this on. only used car at weekend.

pressure tested it all on the car its perfect, tested up to and just over 30psi. will leave all JCS HI GRIP clips on the pipework as these are all sound with no leaks and brand new!

it will come with all the pipework from the turbo, already made up ready to just clip on as i took it off, the intercooler and the pipework up to the MAP sensor pipe. No pipework will be included after this. It will go up to your existing map sensor pipe. I will need to keep my maf sensor pipe and courtney hose with DV so this WONT be included but everything else will be.

It is not a forge item, but does have forge sprayed onto it. not really that visable through the bumper but its there anyway.

Ive had a pm about this previously regarding selling this set up so if that person still wants it they are welcome to it..(alan and nicky)

Last dyno run with this intercooler on at stage 3, with no inlet manifold or hybrid ran a realistic 310bhp.

collection only, £150.

Working...
X