Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W reg Corsa B, silver, low milage and 2 previous owners.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W reg Corsa B, silver, low milage and 2 previous owners.

Hey

I am selling my Corsa B due to me no longer needing it and it is only garaged now and it may come in use to someone on here.

My corsa is a W reg 1.2 16v Corsa Club 5dr, and is in Excellent condition as i have only had it since december, and before that my Grandparents have had it since the year 2000 ( virtually new! ) It has 59k miles and will stay like that until sold, due to no one using it and is garaged. The interior is near mint as when i got the car from the grand parents there was ample amounts of extra mats and what not to pretect the carpets!. ( i have removed the mats apart from one set as the otheres were offcuts of carpets ... yeah thats what i thought haha)

This would make an excellant 1st car! I had the full exhaust system from the manifold replaced due to the other one had been on the car since new and it was starting to show signs of wear.

Also had the ICV valve changed as that was broken when i recieved it. This was a common fault on this car but now has a new part fitted.

It has some service history, Taxed to the end of Feb 2012 and has an MOT that expires on the 20th Feb 2012

I am looking for £1200

If anyone wants pictures or any more information then please contact me!
    This is an amazing deal for this car with low milage, low owners, grab a deal now!

Cheers
    SpoonVXR
Working...
X