This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Driver training

For those that are not aware I am a qualified ADI. So too this end I am offering advanced driver training at a reduced rate for a period of time (31st December 2006) to those who might be interested.

The training comes in either half or full days at cost less than most of the top tier learner driving schools would charge for a half or whole day.

The half day is 4.5 hours whilst the full day is 8.5 hours. The nice advantage of this type of training is that you only need to do a lesson when you can afford it, therefore being able to practice what you have learnt in between.

You will of course use your own car, insurance and petrol etc but that’s the best way to do things as you know your car.

So if you are interested in developing that performance envelope and enhancing those driver skills drop me a PM and I will return it with my number so we can discuss further.

So Mark does that mean you are prepared to Travel?

Comment

yes but I will need to cover expenses as I am sure you will understand

Comment

Dumb question but where would we be driving, on everyday roads with other cars ? thanks
        Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr
          Dumb question but where would we be driving, on everyday roads with other cars ? thanks
          Its not a dumb question but yes you would b, thats where you do your driving and if any new techniques are to be developed this is the best palce to do it.

Comment

Ok, cheers for that, what sort of figures we looking at, pm me if you want, thanks

johnny
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

....... I drive on the M25 a lot .......
              2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

yeah, i've seen you on it and how you drive, lol. you'd have to pay me

johnny

Comment

you sure it was me .... can't see how you see out of the dark windows ...
                  2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X