Announcement

Collapse

For Sale and Wanted sections

To use For Sale and Wanted sections your user account needs to meet the following criteria:

You have at least 50 posts.
Your have been active on the site for the last 30 days. If there is a period of 30 days or more without a contribution then no advert can be placed for 30 days from the member again contributing to the site in the form of at least two constructive/helpful posts each week during the period.

You must own the goods offered for sale/trade.

Payment for goods MUST be conducted through paypal goods not gift, any person paying via gift will not receive any assistance from the team in the event of a dispute. The exceptions to this would be paying for the goods on a face to face deal or were the seller accepts payment by credit card.

No seller will refuse to accept paypal goods, the fees must be factored into the price stated in the advert, a seller found to be breaching this rule will have their sales access removed.

A sales advert MUST have a picture of the goods offered together with the seller's username and the date clearly visible.

All private sales and wanted adverts created will require approval by the moderator team before the advert is visible to VXRonline members.

Once a thread is posted the original post can be updated but the thread can not have further posts, all deals should be done via pm. When sold the OP should lock the thread and report the thread so a mod can archive it.

Please stick to one advert in a section, do not cross post an item across different sections

By using this section you have agreed to the following:

Any transactions agreed via VXRonline.co.uk between members are to be completed off the site.
VXRonline.co.uk does not take any responsibility for the transaction or condition of the goods supplied/purchased.
If payment is required before the goods are despatched, an online payment system is to be used (I.e. paypal, google checkout etc)
All ads must have a price you want for the goods forsale.
We reserve the right to update these rules without prior notice.
See more
See less

2006/56 Black Vectra VXR (Stage 1 remap from Regal) £7,800 ovno

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006/56 Black Vectra VXR (Stage 1 remap from Regal) £7,800 ovno

My beast is for sale... time for someone else to have fun with her!

The link (with photos) is below:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1374wt_1270

2006/56 plate BLACK VECTRA VXR 2.8L V6 Hatchback
    67,990 miles
    56 Plate, Petrol 2.8L V6
    Originally 255bhp, Regal Autosport Stage 1 tuned to over 300bhp and 400ft/lbs torque.
    Insignia Pedals
    Insignia washer jets
    Spare wheel, jack and brace kit all included
    Unique bonnet bulge styling
    Two new Continental Sport Contact 3 rear tyres as of August 2011
    Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres on fronts, 1yr old
    Half-leather Recaro sports seats
    6CD Multichanger
    FM/DAB digital radio
    Cruise control
    ABS
    Remote central locking/alarm/immobiliser
    Passenger and driver airbags
    Folding rear seats and huge boot space
    Multi-function steering wheel
    18” Snowflake alloys and matching spare
    Xenon headlights (with washers and dynamic beam levelling)
    Sports suspension
    Electric windows
    Electric mirrors
    Front fog lights
    Air Con
    MOT until October 2012
    Taxed to April 2012
    Serviced regularly and well looked after! Brand new*radiator and thermostat as of June 2011 and brand new iridium spark plugs and coil packs as of May 2011.
    Beautiful car, very reluctant but necessary sale as I need a 4x4 for work. Drives like a dream, and with traction-control off and Sport mode on, far and away the BEST and most FUN car I've ever driven. Hugely spacious boot, comfortable and roomy cabin and Recaro front half-leather sports seats. Full onboard computer, FM and DAB digital radio, 6CD multichanger, capable of going VERY loud.
    Runs lovely, responsive, quick and powerful, as well as capable of cruising the motorways comfortably. Really sad to see her go!
    In the interest of full disclosure, the only physical defects I can find are small and easy to put right:-
    - Very small scrape on front left corner (from a public car park)
    - Small crack on front of bonnet bulge
    - *Very* slight curbing on drivers-side alloys
    £7,800 ovno*
    Contact me to arrange a viewing.
    Advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, and without notice. No canvassers.
    sigpic
    Regal Stage 1 Vec 300+bhp
    "I got a shotgun, rifle and a 4-wheel drive, and a country boy can survive"
Working...
X