This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorney Motorsport Special Offer

To celebrate tuning our 50th Astra VXR I'd like to extend an offer to the members of the VXR Online community.

From now until the end of November all remaps for all Vauxhalls are only £450 including VAT. THis includes full before and after diagnostic runs on our £150,000 Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno complete with full readouts on boost, IC, air temperature, bhp and torque at wheels and at the flywheel.

This offer is for any booking made between now and the end of November.

This is by way of a thank you to the members here (and on other sites) in the overwhelming success in Astra VXR tuning, thank you.

Top man now thats some good news.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I cant recommend the service enough, i visited John on Monday and he gave me a map upgrade now the car is just awesome, even better than the original stage 2

Comment

im booking in Martin for the upgraded stage 2 myself, why not i say seeing its a free upgrade, i cant let you get about with a more aggressive map then me now can i

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
          im booking in Martin for the upgraded stage 2 myself, why not i say seeing its a free upgrade, i cant let you get about with a more aggressive map then me now can i
          lol, leave it a while i quite enjoy having a superior car...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
            lol, leave it a while i quite enjoy having a superior car...lmao
            Waited for comment about it can't be superior its not red.... :wink:
            sigpic

Comment

well thanks for bringing that up, no need for me to say it now and besides we all know red is fastest

Comment

well thanks for bringing that up, no need for me to say it now and besides we all know red is fastest
                Now that sounds like a challenge :wink:

Stock old map

Andy

Comment

Does that mean ill get a good price on the 15th november then John

Comment

Originally posted by too-fast
                    Now that sounds like a challenge :wink:

Stock old map

Andy

PAH, you aint seen the new beast in action, im on stage 2.5 and as mine is silver + 20bhp

Comment

boring silver pah

Andy

Stage 3 v soon :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by too-fast
                        boring silver pah

Andy

Stage 3 v soon :wink:

Are you booked in Andy?? Im planning it soon but its just the bloody distance

Comment

Well if im not the journey down to burn the place down will be worth it

Andy

Comment

When then???

BTW John Thorne, no hot chocolate in the coffee machine!!!!

(Thats the last time i pay for a free map upgrade)

Comment

Just to annoy you all

The FMIC has added 8llb's of torque and 11bhp to the stage 2....and thats without a remap

We're running the stage 3 at near 280bhp (on our dyno so gawd knows how high that'll be on others). Its back to Pace next week for final jigging and we'll release them then - I'm very impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X