This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtenay Sport November Special Offers

For the month of November we will be offering all Turbo Remaps for £450 inc vat and Rolling Road set up / testing.

This Applies to:
    Astra Mk4 (G) Z20LET
    Astra MK5 (H) Z20LEL
    Astra MK5 (H) Z20LER
    Astra MK5 (H) Z20LEH (VXR)

Astra MK5 (H) 1.9 CDTi 120 & 150 PS

As normal we will initially carry out a diagnostic test of the cars managment system and install any factory updates to the base software before applying the remap.
    For stage 1 remaps we will also be offering free fitting on high flow front pipes purchased on the day of the remap.

For booking and more information call Jon or either of the Marks at CS 01692 404313

nice one Jon and some very nice savings to be had

Comment

Does that include the vectra c intake , iridium plugs and derestricted air box? If so, as i have them already is there a further reduction?

ps this is for a Zafira GSI

Comment

Yes on ZLET it will, give me a call (01692 404313) and I will sort you out a special price for this, as you have these parts. :wink:
        sigpic
        29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

just speaking to a mate of mine who went to courtenay's on monday for a remap, he got 195 bhp and over 300lb of torque thing is it's a diesel astra 150 cdti, is that impressive or what

Comment

thay are mate top guys.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Ahhh just as I sell the Zafira. Thanks for posting in the right section saves me moving it.

Comment

Great offer John, thats what seperates you and TMS from the others, the reassurance that the before and after runs show what your getting and give you the chance to see any potential flaws.

Good luck in the new premesis.

Comment

yes good luck with new place have to be up to see u some point

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                  X