X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - 16GB White

Hello,

For sale I have my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, I bought it for my girlfriend 3 weeks ago from Phones4U for £569, however she has decided it's too big for her hands and doesn't fit in her pockets .

It is in great condition and full working order. Very useful phone (unless your a midget, like my partner), lots of features on the fantastic Jelly Bean OS, and the screen is simply amazing!

Spec:

1.6 GHz quad-core processor
    16GB memory
    3G
    5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720) screen
    8 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
    80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
    Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
    S Beam
    S Pen Experience
    Samsung AllShare Cast(WiFi Display) – Mirroring & Extension
    Samsung AllShare Framework
    Samsung AllShare Play & Control

As you can see it has a fantastic spec, I have this phone myself and rate it very highly over the iPhone's. The battery life is AMAZING, I thrash my phone and the battery lasts a full day easily!

The phone (including S-Pen) will come fully boxed, like new, not even a scratch, with a phone charger, manual, and fantastic samsung earphones.

I'm happy to sell this via eBay if people are worried about feedback, or they can collect from my house in Leicester (LE1. I will post the phone Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it is insured and tracked.

I asking a great price of £395 including postage, price is negotiable. You will not regret purchasing the fantasic device.

Thanks for looking,

Matt.

PS: No photo have been taken as of yet, however I will post some up shortly.

Update:

Mint Condition, any marks on the phones will either be a reflection or the screen protector (poorly put on).
    Last edited by Matt-; 17 November 2012, 05:21 PM.
    Corsa SRi - Black and Pink !SOLD!
    Instagram #blackandpinkboy
    Stage Three - Leicestershire
    Golf MK4 PD130 238K en route to 200+bhp
Working...
X