This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR Flame red very low miles, and very low price

My much loved Flame red Astra VXR with 19 inch alloys.
    4,800 miles

£13,800

As it stands the car has a full £1,200 Milltek sports performance exhaust and a stage 2 remap. However the car is being put back to standard as of Thursday 23rd November due to me handing my car over to Mazda a few weeks later as they have made me an offer on it.
    So the exhaust has been sold seperately and will be the standard VXR exhaust by the 23rd. A stage one remap can be put back on when I change the exhaust over.

I have basically now listed the car for £100 more than the dealers are giving me, so no offers will be taken. The price is as you see it. I can't bear to let it go to a dealers, I would rather see it go to someone who will take care of my baby.

There's loads of pictures on my webspace so just browse through it.

http://www.astravxr.btinternet.co.uk/myvxr/

Here's the even better bit. The car is immaculate throughout, absolutely spotless condition, impecably maintained and the sale is due to an offer from work that I can't resist.
    It's priced to sell very quickly and way under book price let alone for one in such amazing condition and extremely low mileage.

Seats are half leather recaro. BHP is around 270 at the moment with 340lb/ft torque.

It will be sold to Mazda on the 5th or 6th of december so be quick. No time wasters please.

That is a very good price.

If i had live in england i would have bought it

Very nice Car

Comment

Have you thought about taking it to a vauhall dealer and just asking for cash... they may be able to better the mazda deal, it is a very cheap car and they will still be able to make a substantial profit on it

Comment

Vauxhall offered me £2,000 less than Mazda. I am seriously disappointed in them.

Comment

good luck with the sale, that is a genuine bargain.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

SOLD.
            Thanks for looking peeps.

Comment

its all mine!!!
              stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X