This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop VX

A great place to buy VXR and VXRacing official merchandising. Cheaper than Vauxhall retailers, and delivered to you door.

www.shopvx.co.uk
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Is this vxonline's own shop or is it a 3rd party?

Comment

Yes, we have access to the full range of official VXRacing/VXR merchadising, we share the shop with the Vauxhall Sports Car Club.

Comment

Excellent, I have to say this is a very impressive set up, particularly as it is so new.
        I have added to a post running on Pistonheads regarding this site, so hopefully there will be more and more people coming across.

Comment

Glad you like it, has been in the making for a while, but think it has been worth it. More to come

Comment

Shop items

Incidentally, if you're after any VXR or VXRacing items that aren't displayed in the Shop VX, just let us know and we'll see what we can do. Due to popular request, we hope to have a stock of the genuine VXR boot badges soon.

Comment

Are you going to be getting the 3 in 1 jacket in stock? My dealer gave me a price today (I think for the same jacket) and it was more expensive than the VX Shop.

Comment

They are due back in stock Febuary. We are trying to source from another store that has a limited stock, will let you know.

Comment

some good deals of clothing on the VXR stand at Autosport
                  picked up the 05 fleece for a good price, no longer have to wear my Holden Racing Team fleece :wink:

Comment

i went to order with my solo card since in the FAQ it said u could and when i came to putting the details in it said
                    visa
                    mastercard
                    switch
                    american express
                    visa-delta
                    no solo card in the list?

Comment

Im having is check out now. Sorry for the error, will let you know the score as soon as I do

Comment

ok cheers

Comment

OK, Solo is accepted. Getting the site updated
                          Thanks for letting us know the error

Comment

still cannot select solo?

Comment

It is with our web company (unfortunatly for us they are very busy).
                              You can phone and place you order 0870 240 3112 between 10am-4pm.
                              Or pm me a contact number, and I will get them to phone you
                              Sorry for the delay

Comment

Working...
                              X