This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR (Nov 2006/ 56reg) - HOW CHEAP?......£15,995 OBO

UK Astra VXR 3 door in Arden Blue (supplied by Reg Vardy) Registerd in November 2006, balance of Warranty and breakdown cover, taxed till end of April, 2500 miles, FVSH including recent first oil change, usual VXR spec including ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Side airbags, Sports seats, Traction control, Locking wheel nuts, Multi function steering wheel, 19" wheels, Parking sensors, mats and chrome mirrors (also have colour coded ones), immaculate condition. 1 keeper, must sell so pick up a bargain!!!

Thanks for looking,
    Clint :wink:

Mate you selling it already ???????????

Comment

Job abroad mate and will be sitting on drive for months on end..........will replace when contract finishes in 18 month :wink:

Comment

is the asking price fair, the car with options cost £21340 new, a saving of £2840????

Cheers,
        Clint

Comment

More then fair.....mine got most the spec on it and i would not take less then 19500.....

Comment

I think the price is high personally. Have a look at Network Q for the VXR's they are selling and that will give you an indication of what you can expect.

Comment

bttt

Priced to sell at £17995 ONO

Comment

bttt

Reduced to £17,495 ONO for quick sale.

Will be placing advert in Auto-Trader next week if not sold

Comment

Originally posted by MR F Quick
                  bttt

Reduced to £17,495 ONO for quick sale.

Will be placing advert in Auto-Trader next week if not sold
                  bttt

Anyone???

Reduced to £16,995 ONO and now priced cheaper than Network Q and private sales on Auto-Trader. Car will be on auto trader next week at same price if interested.

Cheers,
                  Clint

Comment

the price is fair yes, but you have to take into account that you do not have the dealer facilities such as the finance and the part exchange facility.

I got mine on a 06, 3 mths old, with 50 miles on for £16995, and they gave me a good part ex for my old GSi too.

Best thing to do is check autotrader to see what they are selling at. Most people don't have the money to buy a car and will only be able to get finance from a dealer mate.

Good luck with the sale.... Sounds like a minter.....
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

bttt

Anyone???

Reduced to £16,995 ONO and now priced cheaper than Network Q and private sales on Auto-Trader. Car will be on auto trader next week at same price if interested.

Cheers,
                      Clint

Comment

what on earth is bttt - why cant people write stuff everyone understands

Comment

lol, think it means "back to the top",

nice car mate, hoping a quick sale for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
                            what on earth is bttt - why cant people write stuff everyone understands
                            bttt means back to the top m8. This is a general term used on most forums :wink:

Would expect you to know that one also Arden_one / P_D especially wanting to be a Mod

Comment

bttt.

Reduced again for quick sale!!!!

£16,500.................save over £4K of new price!!!! :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X