Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Silver DC5 Integra Type R (C-Spec) Inc Private Reg.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiKBoY
    replied
    Sold Pending Payment

Leave a comment:

• SiKBoY
    replied
    Bump may now consider PX will know for sure in a few weeks.

Oh and DC2 or EK9 only

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    good luck with the sale mate that is a beautiful car i must say , never really liked the hondas but i think if i had 12k i would snatch your hand off but i got my vxr so i will stick with it but good luck anyway

Leave a comment:

• AndyVXRwigan
    replied
    Come on people you will be buying an absolute monster of a car and as I've stated previously this car will be pristine given where it was purchased from! The dealership owner used to go to Japan in person to personally hand pick his cars!!

Awesome

Leave a comment:

• SiKBoY
    replied
    Had a couple of offers but seen as I am not in a rush I really need £12000 its a bargain if you consider how much the number plate must be worth.

Leave a comment:

• SiKBoY
    replied
    Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan
    Do believe you purchased that from the no longer Wicked Kit in Standish!

Anyone interested in this type of car should snap his hand off as the cars that used to be for sale in there were all immaculate if a little expensive but you only get what you pay for!!

Bump for 1 hell of a car and nice to see it still looks as if it left Langtree Garage!

Andy
    Wigan
    You are correct When we bought the car back in 2004 there were less than 100 DC5's in the UK. Still a pretty rare car especially in silver :wink:

Leave a comment:

• AndyVXRwigan
    replied
    Do believe you purchased that from the no longer Wicked Kit in Standish!

Anyone interested in this type of car should snap his hand off as the cars that used to be for sale in there were all immaculate if a little expensive but you only get what you pay for!!

Bump for 1 hell of a car and nice to see it still looks as if it left Langtree Garage!

Andy
    Wigan

Leave a comment:

• Moschops
    replied
    Originally posted by BO55 VXR
    Originally posted by Moschops
    Nice Bryant home by the way...
    Spoookkkeeee.... that was the first thing I said when I saw the first few pictures... [I'm in a Bryant Chichister]
    We live in a Bryant Malden...SPOOOKKKKYYYYY!!!! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• BO55 VXR
    replied
    Originally posted by Moschops
    Nice Bryant home by the way...
    Spoookkkeeee.... that was the first thing I said when I saw the first few pictures... [I'm in a Bryant Chichister]

Leave a comment:

• Moschops
    replied
    Good luck with your sale....Nice Bryant home by the way...

Leave a comment:

• SiKBoY
    started a topic 2001 Silver DC5 Integra Type R (C-Spec) Inc Private Reg.

2001 Silver DC5 Integra Type R (C-Spec) Inc Private Reg.

I know its not exactly VX, who knows someone on here might be interested

51 plate silver one UK owner
    The car was a grade 4.5 when I bought it and a full c-spec (tinted windows, electric folding mirrors, rear washer/wiper, JDM mats, starter button, Rear Parcel shelf.
    Cat 1 Alarm fitted.
    Got 45k on the clock was converted to Miles just before 20k, I then gave the car to Honda for a full service just after 21000. All servicing and work since then has been done by Paul at TDI North and have used HAMP oil filters and always used 5w40 3 Ester fully synthetic. With 6 monthly service intervals.

The only mods the car has are;

Spoon Springs
    Camber adjusters and bolts
    Fast road setup by TDI North
    Hondata Intake Gasket
    Uprated ES Engine mounts have been fitted and bedded in.
    I have fitted black mesh into the front bumper to protect the Radiator from stones etc.
    Clear side repeaters fitted.
    PIAA Silicone wipers.
    I have removed the square plate from the front of the car and fitted with Sticker replacement (I still have the square plate and fitment).
    Excellent Personalised plate to be sold with the car - DC51 TEG

The car has a full set of Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres with plenty of tread left.

Taxed until 30/4/2007
    MOT Due Janurary 2008

Pics

Looking for £12000 including the number plate.

I live in the North West area and potential buyers are more than welcome to come and have a look at the car (will give test drive if I am satisfied you are fully insured and I have some sort of deposit).

Please contact me on 07801 456372 or email to [email protected]

Please dont send PM's as I dont always get notified by email.

Thanks for looking

Andy
Working...
X