This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD30 Piano Black console ( blue smd)

If i get a double din will be selling my cd30 mp3 piano black console, already smd in blue.....

will post back asap with price

cheers
    Last edited by cannockvxr; 27 October 2008, 04:32 PM.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

That's a good price they're £450ish new...remember to get it divorced first...vx will charge you to do this aswell so bear that in mind....
    Last edited by smokinvxr; 27 October 2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
      If i get a double din will be selling my cd30 mp3 piano black console, already smd in blue.....

Looking for £70 delivered.

cheers
      give me a pm when u come 2 sell it mate
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
        That's a good price they're £450ish new...remember to get it divorced first...vx will charge you to do this aswell so bear that in mind....
        £450 for just the stereo console?
        Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

yes just for the cd30mp3 player....or do you mean just the fascia??

Comment

depending where you go for the tech 2 it`s gunna cost £30 to £50 to get it divorced , thats going on what vauxhall charge for half hours labour , then you got postage on top ,

Comment

Yeah so may want to reconsider this sale or I will DEFFO take it for the £70 divorced and posted!! btw it is £455.90 new to be exact from vx....without smd conversion..

Comment

Keep the original incase you ever sell the VXR then you have the standard one to put back in and can keep the new one

Comment

Working...
                X