This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxr Front And Back Bumpers Black

im new here. as above they are both in excellent condition with all the trims grills, front fogs and all the other stuff that comes on them. im in northern ireland. looking £400 ono for them 07756517175
    Last edited by sonvxr; 28 October 2008, 09:58 PM.

which VXR ?

Comment

Another First Time Poster Selling Goods-everyone Be Careful Here Just In-case As I Dont Want To Say I Told You So

Comment

if your not interested then dont look. im sure you started off somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
          which VXR ?
          New model astra

Comment

would you seperate the bumpers mate as am wanting the back bumper just for the exhaust trim,and have you any pics of them

Comment

Originally posted by sonvxr View Post
              if your not interested then dont look. im sure you started off somewhere
              yes i did but not straight in the for sale section,theres been so many people ripped off with new members joining and just advertising in the for sale sections,why should you be any differnt to them,you come on hear and your first post is for sale.all iam saying is if your genuine you wont mind people been careful will you.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                would you seperate the bumpers mate as am wanting the back bumper just for the exhaust trim,and have you any pics of them
                Id rather sell them together mate. as i said there in in northern ireland so ive no idea how much it would be send them. ive no problem about sending them.

Comment

i will be interested in the front bumper. Any marks or dents? any pictures of bumper?

Comment

is this still for sale? Still interested in front bumper?

Comment

Working...
                    X