This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR samco air box hoses in red

Im taking them off my car as its going back to stock so they are up for sale. I have the pipe from the back of the airbox to the air flow sensor and the one from the sensor to the inlet pipe.

Both pipes are in good condition. If you want a picture then PM me your number and I will text it to you....Ive lost the cable to get pictures from my phone!

£20 plus £5 postage. Collection from Leeds or Bradford also welcome.
    Black Astra VXR...

i'll have those off u mate .... paypal or cash ?

Comment

deal me in if all fails
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

i dont mind if u take these jigger ... unikarl hasnt been able to accept my offer as yet so i doubt he'll mind as long as he's got a sale mate

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
          i dont mind if u take these jigger ... unikarl hasnt been able to accept my offer as yet so i doubt he'll mind as long as he's got a sale mate
          thats good of you m8 i will pm him see if i get a reply...cheers

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

no worries m8

Comment

Sorry guys, I put these on here and then got called out so have not been able to reply.

Stim, you asked first so there yours if you still want them, if not no problem.
              Black Astra VXR...

Comment

Originally posted by unikarl View Post
                Sorry guys, I put these on here and then got called out so have not been able to reply.

Stim, you asked first so there yours if you still want them, if not no problem.
                hi mate jigger says he wants em
                so i stepped down ... but i will take second dibs on them if jigger backs out (let me know in a pm if it goes **** up and i'll paypal u straight away)

Comment

hi mate jigger says he wants em
                  so i stepped down ... but i will take second dibs on them if jigger backs out (let me know in a pm if it goes **** up and i'll paypal u straight away)
                  i will give you the option first m8 cos you were first in but if you dont want them i will take them your call bud...

Comment

Jigger can u pm Karl and let him sell u these hoses .. I gave my word on the thread that you could go first.

Comment

Jigger can u pm Karl and let him sell u these hoses .. I gave my word on the thread that you could go first.
                      i already have twice m8...

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                        i already have twice m8...
                        sorry mate

Comment

sorry mate
                          not a problem if he not get back by tomorrow m8 you go ahead and buy them since you have his details

Comment

why ave u knocked em back jigger?
                            uve got me worried now

Comment

Because he wanted them cheaper than the price...No other reason.
                              Black Astra VXR...

Comment

Working...
                              X