A march 2008 so it's a 08 08 in arden blue with half leather interior. Has origional vauxhall CD player with uprated door speaker (done by auto electrical centre) air conditioning, electric windows and mirrors and keyless entry and start. Was bought brand new by me in march from vauxhall in leeds, has had a full remus exhaust system with sports cat cost £900 and has also been to the vxr performance centre for a remap, approx 290 bhp, has the upgraded 19" alloy wheels with continental tyres all round, front tyres replaced 4,000 miles ago and a new rear fitted 3 weeks ago after a puncture . It has done 13500 miles, mostly on the island but I also took it to France had a first oil change at 2000 miles and a second at 10,000, is not due any service work until 20,000 miles or march (whichever is sooner) with 2 1/2 year warranty remaining with vauxhall. Don't really want a px but if it was something nice i may be tempted £15700 (open to a lil haggle ) pm me for any more info, if you would like pics send me your email, sure you all know what they look like though .