This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Impreza Sti Wr1 Edition 253/500 Made

REVITUPUK.COM ARE PROUD TO OFFER SOMETHING VERY RARE AND SPECIAL AND THE BEST WR1 OUT THERE

2004/04 SUBARU WRX IMPREZA WR1 LIMITED EDITION
    NUMBER 253 OF 500 EVER MADE
    TO MARK PETTER SOLBERGS GLORIOUS 2003 WORLD RALLY DRIVERS TITLE WIN, THEY RELEASED THIS EDITION, ONE OF THE BEST EVER LIMITED EDITION RUN SUBARUS RELEASED.
    THE PREVIOUS OWNER PAID £16995 FROM SUBARU EARLIER THIS YEAR AND CAME WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY AND BREAKDOWN ASSISTANCE

IT ALSO COMES WIH A TRACKER!!!!

RECENTLY BEEN DETAILED USING MEGIUARS AND POORBOYS DETAILING LUBRICANTS, LOOKS STUNNING IN PICS AS U CAN SEE.

-ONLY 37K MILES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY
    -EXTENDED SUBARU WARRANTY UNTIL 3RD APRIL 2009
    -320bhp ENGINE
    -MOT'D TILL AUGUST 2009
    -TAXED TILL MARCH 2009
    -0-60 = 4.25 SECS
    PARKING SENSORS FRONT AND BACK

-FULL PRODRIVE PACK
    -18' PRODRIVE FLOW FORMING ALLOYS
    -4X EXCELLENT TOYO TYRES
    -ICE BLUE METALLIC PAINT
    -WR1 FLOOR MATS
    -6 SPEED
    -ANTHRACITE SEATS RARE COLOUR
    -CD PLAYER AND MUCH MUCH MORETHE CAR IS HPI CLEAR AND NEVER BEEN DAMAGED, ALL THE PANELS ARE STRAIGHT AND CAR HAS ALSO BEEN UNDERSEALED COSTING £700.00!!!
    THIS CAR IS PHOENIMINAL AND EXCELLERATION WILL BEAT ANYTHING ON THE ROAD, A FANTASTIC CAR AND WORTH ITS MONEY, VERY SAFE AND FIRM ON THE ROAD

ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS WILL NO HOW GOOD THESE WR1'S ARE

WE WELCOME PART EX AND ONLY NEWER THAN 2002
    NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE OR DREAMERS

£12450 ONO

PLS CALL US ON 07525866486

Last edited by longy79; 10 November 2008, 11:10 PM.

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

looks good luck with the sale
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Im not normally into scoobys but that looks awsome, like the colour and the fact it has silver wheels instead of the horrid gold!

Comment

Ahh the wr1!!

i used to love those cars....

guessin the insurance is gonna be sky high on them though

wah group is it?? any1??
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Close to the top i would expect, not sure for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
            Ahh the wr1!!

i used to love those cars....

guessin the insurance is gonna be sky high on them though

wah group is it?? any1??
            group 20
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Have done a quick online insurance quote on 'GoCompare' and the cheapest was £1,214.50 with Admerial and the most expensive was £4,056 with AIG Direct.

Thats fully comp with protected no claims, thats as much into looking as i could be bothered so havent fiddled with excesses etc. Its a td more than then £550 i'll be paying to renew my VXR in May 09.

Lets get other doing a search on GoCompare to see what the insurance would cost for a laugh.

Comment

yeah its high boys haha, so anyone with alot of money need only to apply

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Looks awesome, how much do u think the insurnace would be for that for a 23 year old

Comment

bout 2k i wud think lol

Comment

Have you got any pics of the dash?

Comment

thats the only one i have, will take some more tommorrow if down at me unit
                        car has fitted kenwood sat nav.cd player which we are going to take out of the car

Comment

I think that should be left in, sold as seen and all that!

Comment

haha yeah but tempted to take out as car is cheap as it is and may go in me mates yet

Comment

Longy: Have you stuck this on Scoobynet at all ? It`ll get snapped up on there mate, as it looks like a cracking example...........
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X