X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR / All MK5 Ambient Welcome LED Footwell Lights £16

Please close thread done new advert
    Last edited by RickHondaR; 22 April 2009, 11:25 PM.

Video now listed on advert

Comment

fitted these to my astra at weekend and very nice not to bright not to dull and they work with headlights and dimmer and when lock and unlock which is much better..cheers m8
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Might be buying some soon.. You've listed them on ebay haven't you?

Old thread but..

Comment

I need to see these vids please anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

can you supply these in ice white or just red and blue? would quite like a set but going for a white theme with my interior lights

Comment

I've got the blue one but can't figure out where to connect them in for the life of me, lol
              sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

id love a set myself but i want them in ice white and i also wouldnt want them on with sidelights on, would annoy me to drive with my feet lit up.

would just want them to come on and off whenever the interior light is on, ie when the welcome lights are on or when i turn the interior lights on myself, is this possible?

Comment

Excat same setup i'm lookin for.
                  sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Working...
                  X