This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO VXR RACING SHIRTS FOR SALE

Right ive got 2 vxr red shirts for sale, the first one is a bright red and black vxr racing shirt, i think i bought it when they first came out ive only had it on a handfull of times and is like brand new, it as the vxr logo stiched into the back of the shirt,im looking for £10 plus £2.50 postage.

the second shirt is a newer shirt,its exactly the same red and black but as the team sponsors in white lettering on the arms, i bought this last year and never worn it,it as the vxr logo sticthed into the back of the shirt, its still got the labels on, im looking for £15 plus £2.50 postage,
    im open to offers on these shirts and if you send me your e-mail address then i can send you a picture of the one you want.

i take paypal or cheque/cash.

cheers steve

Errr....SIZE would be nice

Comment

whoops!! there both extra large

Comment

Waste of space seller - does'nt reply to pm's

if you read mine now - you can stick it up yer bum !
        tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
        The truth is out there ...

Comment

i never got a pm from you so how can i reply, ive been offline for the last month with no pc due to a virus eating the old one, im now back online with a new pc so please dont come out with bad comments until you know the truth! i wouldnt want to stick anything of yours up my bum either but im sure you might enjoy it by the sound of it lol, plus the shirts sold straight away too

Comment

Working...
          X