X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x vxr's for sale

hey everyone

just thought id stick our 2x vxr's up on here the links anyway, let me no your thoughts

one vxr astra
    one vxr corsa

http://www.revitupuk.com/show_room.php?sortby=price

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

I want the Corsa VXR

Comment

Do some errotic dance for james and while he is totally mesmorised offer him some "favours" when you get home in exchange for his car!

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
        Do some errotic dance for james and while he is totally mesmorised offer him some "favours" when you get home in exchange for his car!
        dam why didnt i think of that in the 1st place

Comment

Website looks alot better

Comment

thanks jay and everyone else for the comments

the vxr astra is now only £9995 no offers

and the corsa vxr is £10850 no offers

any takers?????

will take part ex

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

will someone still this on the focus st owners, you never no, may have a st owner wanting to move over to the dark side

thanks

Comment

if it was a month later i would have probably took the corsa off your hands.

Comment

yeah got a few viewings lined up for the weekend on the blue corsa vxr and a sniff with the red astra, so well see

Comment

I'm still very tempted on the Corsa, just like most people out there that old bugger "the credit crunch" is biting me in the *** at the minute.

Also buying a house in 4 weeks doesn't help either LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X