This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 + 15 games

Is anybody interested in buying my boxed premium (hard drive and wireless controller) xbox 360 and 15 games?

The games are as follows with guide prices.

Crackdown £30
    Test Drive Unlimited £20
    Dead Rising £25
    Moto GP 06 £15
    Fifa World Cup Germany £5
    ChromeHounds £10
    Splinter Cell Double Agent £10
    Table Tennis £10
    Ghost Recon 1 £15
    Football Manager 2006 £5
    Lost Planet £25
    Gears Of War Collectors Edition £30
    Rainbow 6 Vegas £20
    Star Trek Legacy £15
    Saints Row £15

I would prefer to sell all as one and I can also take it to Brands on the 1st april for collection.

So for a 360 premium plus 15 games the price is £470 ono

Any questions pleas PM or post here.

Cheers

How come you wanna sell?
    I'm picking my PS3 up on the 23rd

Comment

BINGO

Comment

Me too...

Last weekend bought a new HDTV
        This weekend Sky HD installed
        Next weekend PS/3

I think, for me, this March is most definate HD Month

Jan '08 gonna be the problem though... that's when the 0% on Credit Card ends

Comment

Sommmmmmmmmmmbody please buy it.

I can only get ps3 if my 360 goes. (the boss said so)

Mel not you BO55

Comment

How old is it and what is the cheapest you'd let it go for? I'm after one but don't wanna be paying a lot.
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

8mths old. Do you want the games and the console??

Comment

Originally posted by bazwaterboy
                Sommmmmmmmmmmbody please buy it.

I can only get ps3 if my 360 goes. (the boss said so)

Mel not you BO55
                Just so I don't seem that evil, I know that once he gets the PS3 the xbox & my ps2 will never be used and just gave dust.

It's the same with the laptop.. now the PC is the gaming machine it will never be used.

Comment

I second your comments, Mel.... Got my 360 and the PS/2 is upstairs in the back room just wasting space

Comment

Yes I`m a GEEK

Comment

Can't believe your selling the worlds number one console to buy inferior sony pap!!! Don't believe the hype, Blu-ray will flop as its too expensive compared to HD-DVD. If you play online games sony will never better Mr Gates effort's and the graphics are almost identical!! I read most of the "adult" games mag's and practically all say the playstation offer's nothing new. Forza 2 comes out in a couple of months and the Astra VXR has been confirmed!!!!!!!! KEP YOUR XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by srholds
                        Can't believe your selling the worlds number one console to buy inferior sony pap!!! Don't believe the hype, Blu-ray will flop as its too expensive compared to HD-DVD. If you play online games sony will never better Mr Gates effort's and the graphics are almost identical!! I read most of the "adult" games mag's and practically all say the playstation offer's nothing new. Forza 2 comes out in a couple of months and the Astra VXR has been confirmed!!!!!!!! KEP YOUR XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nah I am a sony fan. I only got the 360m as a stopgap. I really cant stand bill gates but he hardly had anything to do with the xbox so I can live with that.

Comment

Just buy em all. Ive got a wii, 360 and two ps3's on order. Ebay can enjoy one of them

sigpic

Comment

Just to show its on par with the ebay and your getting a bargin

Comment

Working...
                              X