This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" veccy vxr's as new..

Hi guys didnt even no this forum existed until a good freind off astra sport forum told me to try here...

So ive been told they are the same as zafira./astra vxr's but please dont quote me on that

They are 100% genuine vaux wheels not cheap replicas...

Basically i bought a set off ebay a few months (jan to be precise..!!)back paid £1200 literally they have covered less than 100 miles i would guess in mint condition not a single mark... with the intent of fitting them to my wife's astra h sri tub.. only to find out they would not go straight on as they run 235's.. Never got round to changing tyres over and we sold the car last w/end..

Basically i would like to see as close to £1000 back on them but am open to sensible offers..i am on earlies this week so am home after around 3pm if any one would like to come and view...please no timewasters though...

i live just south of Cheltenham(M5)

Please feel free to give me a call on 07747 174 356...

Unable to send pics as my camera doesnt like vista..!!!! but please rest assured i am not a time waster...Thanks for your time.

would you slit the 4 wheels ? as i would like a spare and i am shore there are outher people who would like a spare?
    Mark

Comment

what tyres are on the alloys?

Comment

conti'sport 2's xl's £180.60 each from mytyres..

Comment

Originally posted by regaltang
          would you slit the 4 wheels ? as i would like a spare and i am shore there are outher people who would like a spare?
          Mark
          Do not slit em mate they'll be worth a lot less if u do. :wink:

Comment

c

Originally posted by jimster
            Originally posted by regaltang
            Mark
            Do not slit em mate they'll be worth a lot less if u do. :wink:
            Thanks for the advice Jim...

Comment

Not intrested in 4 but would take 1 off you will have no problem selling them and I am sure you will get the £ you are looking for let me know what you think.

Comment

Best to give me a call as got a lot on next few days...

Just had 5 mins to check mytyres website and the tyres on there own are £180.60 each as they are the extra load option ones..

so if i was to sell them singularly due to the extra hasstle would have to be £275 each...and that price is collected also...

Comment

i take 2 off u mate if you like or 3 if u can sale the last one i mean that let me know i pick them up need 3 for my car

Comment

Will give you a call Wednesday / Thursday where abouts are you I will be in Stratford on Avon over the weekend could meet up

Comment

Just south of Cheltenham m8... on lates this week so wont be around from 1.30pm till 10.15ish

give us a call in morn so we can have a chat..

Comment

Ok 2 now provis sold to cae2020 and regaltang..(subject to collection/£)

My freind is having the tyres off the other 2 for the front of his e46 m3 so have 2 rims left..

£175 each or £300 for the 2

Comment

i will have one

i need a wheel ow much 4 1

Comment

Re: i will have one

Originally posted by Adam VXRacing
                            i need a wheel ow much 4 1
                            Adam as above £175 each or £300 the pair (prices are for collection)

Comment

im interested in the set, how much are you looking for? i have cash waiting!

Comment

Working...
                              X