X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a genuine deal....

Hi folks,
    Don't know whether I should do this but my local evening newspaper (Worecester Evening News) has a private advert for an 06 Black Sapphire VXR - standard on 18" for £17K ono. I've called for details and its UK Dealer supplied with just 30 miles on the clock - unwanted gift! There are obviously some rich people in Malvern! I'm not sureI should publish the contact number, but if anybody's interested let me have an e-mail address or contact details and I'll pass the number on to you. Feel free to copy message to the Astra SRi VXR message board.
    You never know, it might be a real good deal and available NOW!

No worries with putting up if it helps with getting someone into a VXR!
    We are however, looking at having a Vauxhall retailer section to enable available stock to be advertised. Think this would be a usful service for users or prospective VXR owners
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

I'm hoping it matches the spec I'm looking for

Comment

There are some bargains out there. Look at the VXR prices on www.Broadspeed.com !!!

Comment

Be wary of these deals...I had put a deposit down on a VXR Vectra estate only to be told that they couldn't supply them...as Vauxhall couldn't supply at the discounted price...draw you in then tell you it'll be more!
          sigpic

Comment

Well I phoned the people selling the car and they didnt seem at all "eager" to help me out - turns out that the "owner" was out but whoever the person was who answered the phone wasnt willing to be of much assistance - ie take my phone number or even tell me a more convinient time to ring back - so to my mind they cant be that desperate to sell
            Anyhow I still have time on my hands cos despite a reasonable amount of interest - no one has made an offer on my humble Focus yet
            For those interested in seeing it - its for sale at the below link
            http://pistonheads.com/sales/68891.htm

Comment

Working...
            X