This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpers being resprayed under warranty

My arctic went in on monday 21st of september to get the bumpers resprayed under warranty which i thought was good until i arrived at vauxhall and they gave me a pish courtesy car 1.3 diesel ( pathetic ) which they supplied no insurance with and about half a quarter tank of diesel. By this time i was very annoyed but at least i would get my arctic back on the friday with the bumpers matching that was until i phoned on thursday to ask what time to pick the car up. They said that the paintshop had painted them once and still no match so they were doing them again this wkend and if the paint matches i get the car back mon or tuesday and if it doesnt then they will have to keep doing it till it does match. Im seriously considering refusing the car?
    sigpic
    Aero Pack/LeatherSeatPack With Blue Stitching/
    Electrically folding door mirrors/Dark-tinted rear windows/Navi 600 - Sat Nav/
    Premium Forward Lighting/Autoglym Lifeshine/Heko Wind Deflectors/Gloss Black Roof/Gloss Black Window Surrounds/Tinted Rear & Front Lights/Carbon Fibre Intake Surrounds

so what part of the corsa are you selling

Comment

When I had the Vec Vx agreed to spray the bumper under warranty. I took it to an independant bodyshop who reckoned it was a difficult job now, as it is hard to match up plastic & metal sufaces as the paint lies different on them. I would be happy if they are going to keep trying rather than give it back mismatched. Wouldn`t be so impressed with a 1.3 oilburner tho *lol*

Comment

Working...
      X