This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver astra h console

I need a new astra h silver centre console, with only lock and hazard light on... anyone?

dealers, will be really cheap.

Got the silver trim, 4 button and starter button for £18.
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

cool, well might try dealers then, I only have an sxi, so only need the lock/ hazard buttons, how much you think it'l be?

Comment

no more than £20 id imagine, becuase the more buttons you have the higher the price goes. Honestly dont know though, give them a ring find out.
        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

think this is the 1 bud 2 button as you use a blank for the spare and no keyless
          331 985 437
          just check it with the dealer when they put it in thats its the silver 1

p.s. your need to buy the clips that hold the dash in to there about 40p each an you need 2
          sigpic
          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

I got the part... but it doesn't come with the vents etc, so i imagine I have to transfer it from my old console to the new one, anyone know how?? Where the buttons go eg hazards etc, lock button, are just holes, anyone know how to transfer this from old one to new one?

Comment

Originally posted by nfj89 View Post
              I got the part... but it doesn't come with the vents etc, so i imagine I have to transfer it from my old console to the new one, anyone know how?? Where the buttons go eg hazards etc, lock button, are just holes, anyone know how to transfer this from old one to new one?
              hazards etc there is just a little turn knob on the back of it just turn it and it pulls the lugs in and will come loose

vents are just cliped in

nice easy job to change round will take you about 5 mins
              sigpic
              3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

cheers, done it all, put it all back together in the car, and all buttons work etc, but when I press the lock button the red LED does not work anymore (it does lock the doors though) the red light only comes on when the hazard light is pressed, I am thinking loose connection somewhere, but have already taken out to check everything, all sems ok, any ideas?

Comment

ive just had a more closer look, when i press around the hazard light section on the console, the lock light then comes on?

Comment

Working...
                  X