Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black VXR Wheels for sale used for Fast Car shoot ALSO 420BHP Astra possibly 4 sale 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black VXR Wheels for sale used for Fast Car shoot ALSO 420BHP Astra possibly 4 sale 2

The 19s have been Powdercoated Gloss Black and come with Khumo tyers pritty much new that cost £400 on their own 1,000 miles ago!

The 18 inch BK racing wheels (brand new) are their new range 299 with Nankang tyers, have only been on the car for promotional reasons, fast car magasine, trax (See this month for a quik peek, full feature soon)

Looking at offers for both sets

ALSO THE CAR MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS I HAVE BROKEN MY LEG AND WONT BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR 2 MONTHS!
    I WOULD ALSO BE PREPAIRED TO DO A PX FOR A STANDERD VXR IF THE DEAL IS RIGHT.

THE CAR IS 420 BHP AND ALL USUALL SPEC FROM REGALS OWN CAR, FULLY FORGD RECENT ENGINE, GARRET GT28RS TURBO, TITANIUM MANIFOLD, GIAC MAP ETC

Genuine interest only and more details will be given!

I have moved this to Astra parts for sale, you may be better creating another thread for the sale of the car. If you want it moving elsewhere LMK.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

so what price are you looking for, for each set of alloys?
      Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

thanks for moving!

Looking for sensible offers but not to be messed around!

Jon

Comment

would you be willing to post the 19's? whats a sensible offer to you tho m8?

Comment

wheels

you still have the wheels

Comment

I'd be interested in the 19s you got a price in mind?

Comment

Still got the wheels guys, any offers??????????????? Bin messed around abit!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Could you PM me a rough price for the black 19's please?
                    Thanks

Comment

Been messed around quite abit now!
                      The wheels are sitting in my lounge ready to go so anybody wants them, give me a pm and i will get back asap!

Jon

Comment

Bump

Comment

Any interest in the 18s?

Comment

UPDATE . 19" Wheels SOLD for £800
                            18s still available!

Jon

Comment

Jon im interested in the 18's,money wise got nothing,but ive got a mint set of vxr 18's if you would swap?there still fetching a good whack on ebay but its just not practical for me to take them off sell them etc

Comment

Working...
                              X