This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htc touch hd

hi i have this phone for sale it is in excellent condition comes with box and all accesories plus two rubber skins and a new screen protector the mobile is about 2 months old and very well looked after this phone has alot of fuctions too technical for me to be honest but packed with all sorts and also comes with 8gb memory card looking for £265 free recorded delivery with tracking number if required can sort pictures out if you like
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

forgot to metion also have in car holder and in car charger aswell
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

anyone before it goes on ebay
      sigpic

Comment

right i will do it for £250 delivered if not going on ebay this weekend
        sigpic

Comment

ok £235 if anyone wants as i havnt had time to put on ebay but will do if no interest
          sigpic

Comment

pictures of phone
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X