This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator Surround Decals.

I have plenty left off the group buy i offerd up in the 'Astra Chat' Section.

They are available in Gloss Black or Matt Black (pictured)

£10 Delivered recorded to your very own door!!!

Im severely out of pocket with these untill the remaining ones are paid for. I am not making any profit on them at all.

Thanks

Alan

good luck with sale mate they looks really nice
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
      good luck with sale mate they looks really nice
      cheers brano mate

Comment

I have

10 Gloss

4 Matt

left

Comment

I'm dying to get some. But already got the Corsa surrounds on. If you don't get rid of them all I'll prob have some though. See how it goes with them.
          VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

any pics of them on black car?id have a gloss now but dont think i could see it

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              any pics of them on black car?id have a gloss now but dont think i could see it
              I was thinking exactly the same or i'd have snapped them up by now

Comment

has mines been sent out? not received them yet,
                Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

got mine this mornin m8 cheers for this they look better than i thought they would and i took the inserts out looks better on red..thx for your time and gettin this sorted
                  ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                    has mines been sent out? not received them yet,
                    they have mate yes.

i have all the receipts from the post office as they were sent recorded.

let me know if you havnt recieved them by monday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                      got mine this mornin m8 cheers for this they look better than i thought they would and i took the inserts out looks better on red..thx for your time and gettin this sorted
                      no worries mate, get some pics with the inserts taken out.

Comment

dont forget chaps there is a post strike on so mail is taking longer now might have some for the bus al if a i get a blue 1 still waiting to hear from the garage as its not come back to them yet
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                          dont forget chaps there is a post strike on so mail is taking longer now might have some for the bus al if a i get a blue 1 still waiting to hear from the garage as its not come back to them yet
                          no worries mate

didnt realise there was another postal strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Al. View Post
                            no worries mate

didnt realise there was another postal strike.
                            yeah i ordered a card from moonpig and they said it could be delayed cos of it , it might be cos theres a back log of mail too
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

ok its pissin down here so ran out quickly and took this on ma fone
                              Attached Files
                              ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Working...
                              X