This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well its become time to sell my bus :(

Sorry to say but im going to have to sell the bus, getting a company car and its not going to be worth the extra exspence of keeping 2 cars really dont want to sell but needs must, If anyone is interested in buying let me know and i will post some picks soon

Arden blue 55 plate 18s towbar fitted dvd roof screen full service £10,000. ono
    Last edited by systemgrunge; 13 October 2009, 04:48 PM.

how many miles?
    any pics?
    mods?

thanks

Comment

35k full service no mods fitted towbar got a dumpvalve but never fitted it dont have any pics at the moment the zaff is at work but i can go and take some pics today if you like will be about an hour if i dont get called out as i work with the police lol

Comment

whenevr you get chance pal. got a mate keen on a zaffy. does it have anything else like rear park, or afl etc etc

cheers

Comment

Get yourself a free advert on Pistonheads - that will help the sale

Astra

Comment

sorry mate it does not have park sensors, Dont no what you mean by AFL lol
            only extras is roofmount dvd system with wireless head sets and towbar with twin electrics auto dim rearview mirror full service with main dealer

Comment

chears IanJ

Comment

put it in the for sale section m8 you might get more interest from there

there are few ppl after the zafiras as there getting abit hard to come by second hands 1s that is

good luck with the sale

Comment

ok mate thanks very much did not know there was a sale but on hear lol

Comment

voila, best of luck with the sale.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Thanks for moving my post moeman lol sorry about that

Comment

Working...
                      X