This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Courtenay Sport High Flow Enlarged Top Hat and Red Silicone Hose

Hi guys and girls, I have for sale a Courtenay Sport High Flow Enlarged Top Hat, complete with red 4 ply silicone hose (without dump valve take off) and all the required bolts. This is totally brand new and has never been fitted to any car. I bought this for my Astra, but as I have recently ordered a Forge Intercooler which comes with a powerpipe, I no longer require the top hat.

Here is a link to it on Courts website, where it costs £119.50 plus postage. I would like £100 for this, including postage. Payment via Paypal only.

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...&productId=463

Thanks for looking! x

sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

best of luck with the sale paula, thats not a carbon fibre table to is it x

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
      best of luck with the sale paula, thats not a carbon fibre table to is it x
      Hehe, ..thanks Tom, ..I wondered if anyone would ask that! It's just a sheet of carbon vinyl as I'm working on covering my chrome window strips at the moment. Thought it'd look good in the piccy xx
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Bump!
        sigpic

Comment

Do you know if there is any improvement to the car having this fitted?
          Darren

Comment

Originally posted by daz74 View Post
            Do you know if there is any improvement to the car having this fitted?
            ive had one mate and i felt there was improvement,as its enlarged there is more air flow into the plenium,throttle response feels crisper and smoother

Comment

not trying to take over your thread paula but i have the hose from the power pipe to intercooler in red courts will sell seperately might help us both paula
              ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

How much would you want for that hose?
                Last edited by daz74; 13 October 2009, 06:39 PM.
                Darren

Comment

Ooow nice!

Comment

£25 posted

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Paula if you still have it when I get the car I'll buy them off of you x

Comment

Hi paula would be interested i buying that off you.I am aberdeen i could come and pick it up and pay you cash.
                        Darren

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                          £25 posted
                          If i get the deal done with paula i will buy the pipe from you
                          Darren

Comment

If i get the deal done with paula i will buy the pipe from you
                            ok m8 no probs

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
                              Paula if you still have it when I get the car I'll buy them off of you x

Thanks Quine, ..if Darren doesn't buy it and I still have it when you get the car, that would be fab. x

Hi paula would be interested i buying that off you.I am aberdeen i could come and pick it up and pay you cash.
                              PM Sent Darren
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X