X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Anthracite Alloy Wheel for Sale

Hi Folks

I have one 18" Corsa VXR wheel for sale.

This wheel was refurbished due to a small curb mark which was succesfully repaired but when I received the Wheel there was more damage to the rim edge. The company I was dealing with repaired the new damage but when I received the wheel again it was damaged again.

There is damage in three seperate places as shown so therefore refurb is required again in my opinion. I will not be using the same company again and therefore I am selling this wheel as is.

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

More photos of the damage below. Apart from the damage, the wheel looks brand new but I would imagine the whole wheel would need to be refurbed to repair this damage.

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

Comment

Would you post the wheel as I am miles away from you mate and how much would you be looking for?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Comment

I could get it delivered but would worn you that the damage on this wheel may well have occured due to the courier mis-handling as thats what the wheel refurbishers indicated but the box was not damaged.

I was looking for £100 including postage
        Last edited by Rogerg990; 29 October 2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I should of said aswell that the wheel refurbishers decided to chamfer the wheel the second time around. The Wheels originally have a completely flat face up to the rim edge but now there is a chamfer running around the OD of the rim edge.
          DSC00412.jpg

Comment

where abouts are you mate i think il have to take this of ur hands
            Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

Working...
            X