This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18s kei racing

any intrests 2 of the wheels have slight kerb marks on them. all 4 tyres are basicall brand new not even covered 200 miles. looking for quick sale £300 ono
    Attached Files

i'm intrested photos plz and where you from? steve

Comment

am from scotland where you from. can sort somthing out for delivery. will post pics up soon as a get a chance mate will be 2day at
      sum point cheerz craig

Comment

how old are the wheels and who make the tyres
        sigpic
        black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
        1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
        1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

wheles are abot 4months old tyers are lenso think m8 will check wen i get home not to sure

Comment

could you post pics and tell me the tyre size ,cheers paul
            sigpic
            black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
            1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
            1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

Working...
            X