This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Insignia VXR Deals

Currently one car in stock but we can order you a New VXR to match your requirements

In Stock

Insignia VXR Nav 4dr 2.8 V6 T 4x4

* Arden Blue - 20's - Bluetooth - Nav - £sold Saving £Loads!

Available to order

* Insignia VXR 4/5dr 2.8 V6 T 4x4
    Standard car with choice of Metalics - £Please call Saving £

* Insignia VXR Nav 4/5dr 2.8 V6 T 4x4
    Standard Nav car with choice of metalics - £Please call Saving £

All factory build cars can be ordered to suit with a choice of options to match your needs.

If you are interested in the above cars then feel free to drop me a PM for more details or give me a call. If what you require is not listed above then we will be happy to order you a car to your specification with similar discounts.

As well as hopefully being the cheapest for VXR's we are also able to supply the full Vauxhall range at very competitive prices.

Regards

Mark
    (Please mention VXR online when calling)

Note: All the Above prices include Road fund licence and 1st registration fee. They are brand new and unregistered (you will be the first registered keeper unless mentioned that the car is a demonstrator etc) Prices are achieved by using the Vauxhall FDA offer (Excluding demonstrators). Scrappage and Partners deals are available drop me a pm or email if we can help with these.
    Last edited by BS_VXR; 5 November 2009, 01:55 PM.

£1800 for sat nav, is Nav the only difference between them, & do you get bluetooth with the nav ?

What is the partners deal like ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
      £1800 for sat nav, is Nav the only difference between them, & do you get bluetooth with the nav ?

What is the partners deal like ?
      Are you refering to the Factory order option? the differnce is £800. Bluetooth is £175 factory fitted

Comment

Originally posted by BS_VXR View Post
        Are you refering to the Factory order option? the differnce is £800. Bluetooth is £175 factory fitted

Thats my maths *lol* !! What discount is available through the partners scheme on the Sat Nav 5dr ??

Comment

Hi Bainie I have sent you a PM

Comment

Great prices

Comment

Originally posted by R15MTY View Post
              Great prices
              Thanks we're aiming to please and get you guys some great deals. I'd like to think our prices will be amongst the cheapest on here

Comment

Working...
              X