X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamscience

For Sale.
    Dreamscience Re-mapping unit. 4 lives remaining.
    Looking for around £300 posted.Any questions just give me a Pm

What stages are on these and how do i work? by 3 lives does this mean i can use it on 3 different cars?
    Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
    Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
    Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

Yea you'll be able to use it on your car and sell it on with 3 lives left.
      To put it on a different Astra you'll have to take it off the 1st one.

Theres 3 different maps on it,for different driving styles.It adapts to your mods but there is no stage 1,2,3.
      All the cars ive seen with a full system and Dreamscience seem to get quite high dyno
      readings though.

Comment

Have you used this? So if i put this on my car i can take off and put on the map as many times as i want but i wont loose a life every time and change maps to suit without loosing the life?

or do i loose a life every time i cange a map or put it back to stanard?
        Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE

Comment

Originally posted by earley View Post
          Have you used this? So if i put this on my car i can take off and put on the map as many times as i want but i wont loose a life every time and change maps to suit without loosing the life?

or do i loose a life every time i cange a map or put it back to stanard?
          no mate it locks to your ecu so you can change the maps round as much as you want it will only lose a life when you take it off your car and put it on an other. i've seen a stage 2 with remus and a 1.9 airbox make 292bhp and 325lbft on the rollers with there maps mate.
          Last edited by AddVXR; 28 October 2009, 09:49 PM.
          sigpic
          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

you can change the map as many times as you like, you lose a 'life' when its put on a different car, the lifes just indicate how many times you would be able to sell it on really, i can recommend the DS
            Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
            Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
            Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Whats the stage to on this system i was looking and it said race race plus and ultima? So if i wanted to just out it standard for a period of time id loose a life? or can i keep a the same life and run a standard map?

Comment

i made 290hp and 300ftlb with just a precat pipe
                Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Whats the stage to on this system i was looking and it said race race plus and ultima? So if i wanted to just out it standard for a period of time id loose a life? or can i keep a the same life and run a standard map?
                  Na you wouldnt lose a life.Its only on a different car you will....

Comment

Got ya im intrested in this mate but i wont have the cash till the end of November its insurance money this month ya see. If you still have it il take it mate.

Comment

Ahh I need the moeny by the 24th if not Ill just keep it

Comment

Thats a shame mate pay day is 27th. Never mind if you still wana sell it let me know mate cheers

Comment

Thats a shame mate pay day is 27th. Never mind if you still wana sell it let me know mate cheers
                          Ok,cool. Thank you

Comment

My mate may be intrested in this, Ill have a chat to him tomorrow mate and pm ya.

Comment

Bump...........

Comment

Working...
                              X