Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAP R Springs for Astra and Zafira VXR (thanks to Courtenay Sport)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAP R Springs for Astra and Zafira VXR (thanks to Courtenay Sport)

Hi guys and girls, as promised I now have details from Courtenay Sport of the Group Buy for DAP Road Springs for Astra, Corsa and Zafira VXR. For a set of four springs the cost will be £180 including VAT and delivery.

These are probably the ultimate in fast road springs for our cars, lowering the chassis by around 20mm all round, offering excellent ride comfort and road holding.

The cost of Dap R's on Courtenay Sport's website is £180 plus delivery, so with our group buy we are effectively getting them with free delivery.

The lead time on these springs will be 6 weeks from date of order, so if you need your springs sooner than this, ..please do not add your name to the list.

Many thanks to Sarah and the guys at Courtenay Sport for offering us this Group Buy.

I had these springs fitted to my Astra last weekend and I can honestly say that they offer vast handling improvement over the standard springs, ..what everyone says about DAP R's is true, they are amazing! You will not be disappointed Paula x

*EDIT - OKAY GUYS THE TIME TO COLLECT PAYMENT HAS ARRIVED! IN ORDER FOR ME TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER YOUR DAP R'S AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, COULD YOU PLEASE SEND A PAYMENT OF £180 VIA PAYPAL TO THIS PAYPAL EMAIL ADDY (PLEASE SEND IT AS A GIFT OR IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY TO DO THAT AND WISH TO SEND THE MONEY 'IN PAYMENT FOR GOODS', YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO PAYPAL ANY ASSOCIATED CHARGES).

[email protected]

WHEN YOU'VE DONE THAT, PLEASE SEND ME A PM STATING THAT YOU'VE MADE THE PAYMENT AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.

AS SOON AS I HAVE RECEIVED ALL OF THE PAYMENTS, I WILL THEN BE PLACING THE ORDER WITH COURTENAY SPORT AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE RECEIVING YOUR SPRINGS IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!*

THANKS FOLKS! X

1. MarcyG (Corsa) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    2. DoubleDH (Astra) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    3. Iain_Astra_VXR (Astra) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    4. W11 VXR (Astra) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    5.VXRBazza (Corsa) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    6. Gwentvillan (Zafira) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    7. PaulB (Astra) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    8. AndyReinlo (Corsa) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    9. Weeksy (Corsa) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    10.RichardVXR (Astra) Confirmed PAYMENT RECEIVED *
    Last edited by PaulieMB; 15 November 2009, 06:41 PM. Reason: Information update
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

1.RichardVXR
    sigpic
    STAGE 3 BHP???
    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Hehe, that didn't take long Richard! Good lad x
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
        Hehe, that didn't take long Richard! Good lad x
        haha just stumbled acros the buy and didnt want to miss out like i did on the RARB's last time but got my RARB now just need these to make my car handle like it should and look meaner on the roads
        sigpic
        STAGE 3 BHP???
        FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

1.RichardVXR
          2.whytie-vxr
          Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

could have got a bit of a discount for say getting 5 or 10 people but i suppose no postage is a saving, how long does delivery take if i went strait to courtney and bought them?
            Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

1.RichardVXR (Astra)
              2.whytie-vxr (Astra)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                could have got a bit of a discount for say getting 5 or 10 people but i suppose no postage is a saving, how long does delivery take if i went strait to courtney and bought them?
                I don't think it would matter even if we get 30 people for the Group Buy, the price wouldn't be any cheaper than this. Not sure if Courts have any in stock ready to go at the moment Buddy, so can't say how long it would take if you went to them direct.
                sigpic

Comment

Bump!
                  sigpic

Comment

considering this - just bought the irmscher springs yesterday :-(

Comment

Great news organising a group buy on DAP-Rs!

I'll add my name to this as Faye's wanting some

1.RichardVXR (Astra)
                      2.whytie-vxr (Astra)
                      3.Smiffie (Astra)
                      STEINMETZ'D 2004 CORSA 'C' Z12XE
                      2008 ASTRA VXR
                      2003 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi TYPE UK

Comment

i was waiting for this,but glad i didnt now,get mine next week for £60 less

Comment

1.RichardVXR (Astra)
                          2.whytie-vxr (Astra)
                          3.Smiffie (Astra)
                          4.W11 VXR (Astra)

Comment

1.RichardVXR (Astra)
                            2.whytie-vxr (Astra)
                            3.Smiffie (Astra)
                            4.W11 VXR (Astra)
                            5. MINIVIN ( Astra )

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                              i was waiting for this,but glad i didnt now,get mine next week for £60 less
                              how'd you pull that 1 off?

Comment

Working...
                              X