This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Matt Gun-metal Kei Force 10s

As above I have a set of four 18" Kei Force 10 alloy wheels and tyres for sale, one has been slightly curbed and been quoted £45 to repair the damage. The tyres are all Khumo Ecsta Supra 225/40/18, rear tyres have 6mm of tread and the front tyres need replacing. Looking for £220 ono, if interested PM me or text me on 07833460112. Reason for text only is the speaker on my phone is broken. Quick sale wanted as I dont want these hanging around the house...

get some pics up m8 so everyone can see the curb marks and what they look like
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Will do asap, my nets down at the minute.. So cant get pics up. The curb mark is hardly anything to be honest doesnt evn show on my camera, if i get close enough to the wheel it just blurs. The other 3 are mint. Just one with tiny amount of curbing, cost £740 six months ago. I think £220 is a great price for them, viewings welcome...

Comment

you have pm

Comment

Interested mate, any pics of these, where are you based?

Comment

Based in south wales guys.. Need these gone asap, can only get on here on my phone.. Better off texting me on 07833460112 for details, questions etc cheers for the interest.

Comment

Working...
            X