This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Dbilas Air Intake and Battery

Got for sale a Dbilas Air Intake scoop from the flowmaster kit and a spare standard Astra battery.

- The Intake scoop is taken from the existing flowmaster kit, but is supplied on it's own for those who want to use either the existing airbox or the 1.9 airbox (we all know these produce more power anyway ). SOLD

- The battery is just the standard Astra battery, looking for £60 inc delivery (this is a heavy part!).

Feel free to ask me any questions!
    Last edited by eXceed; 10 November 2009, 07:04 PM.

Does the scoop come with the mounting hardware? Very interested

Comment

No mate it's just the scoop on it's own I'm afraid. There are however two holes in it for you to fabricate your own mounting... You will have to adapt the scoop to your car as it is not a complete direct fit! Sorry forgot to mention that in my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
        Does the scoop come with the mounting hardware? Very interested
        And, I have the Dbilas larger air intake, but it's not fitted to my car yet. If you want, I could send you the bracket I have for it, so you could get one the same fabricated and send it back to me when you were ready. Just let me know. x
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Thats well nice of you paula, Wat would this place be without you!

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
            Thats well nice of you paula, Wat would this place be without you!
            Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              And, I have the Dbilas larger air intake, but it's not fitted to my car yet. If you want, I could send you the bracket I have for it, so you could get one the same fabricated and send it back to me when you were ready. Just let me know. x
              Well thank you very much Paula, helpfull as ever!!

May just take you up on that offer, just need to find out how much bigger this scoop is over the Vectra one I have fitted

Does the brtacket make it a direct fit with that bracket?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
                Well thank you very much Paula, helpfull as ever!!

May just take you up on that offer, just need to find out how much bigger this scoop is over the Vectra one I have fitted

Does the brtacket make it a direct fit with that bracket?
                I'm not quite sure And, ..but I'm sure someone said it would fit fine along with the CDTi box. I know that Dean has a larger air scoop fitted along with one of Ian's CDTi boxes. Might be worth a PM to him. I can pop it in the post to you anytime Buddy, ..just say the word and it shall be done x

Ash and Loza, ..you guys have got me blushing! x
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I'm not quite sure And, ..but I'm sure someone said it would fit fine along with the CDTi box. I know that Dean has a larger air scoop fitted along with one of Ian's CDTi boxes. Might be worth a PM to him. I can pop it in the post to you anytime Buddy, ..just say the word and it shall be done x

Ash and Loza, ..you guys have got me blushing! x
                  Just need to find out the size difference, so see if its a worthwhile swap, then i'll go for it Thanks, i'll let you know, you're a star!

Comment

Andy, have a look at this thread, ..says it's much bigger than the Veccy one and will fit perfectly with the Forge FMIC too (just doesn't fit with standard IC set up) x

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...=vectra+intake
                    sigpic

Comment

Andy, have a look at this thread, ..says it's much bigger than the Veccy one and will fit perfectly with the Forge FMIC too (just doesn't fit with standard IC set up) x

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...=vectra+intake
                      Thats just the thread I was looking for but couldn't find Cheers

PM'd

Comment

Dbilas scoop sold to Abbo . Battery still for sale!

Comment

Working...
                        X