Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stainless covers and transfer pipe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stainless covers and transfer pipe

    Anyone be interested in have these bits off me,

    brake fluid resevoir cover - sold to Abbo
    transfer pipe - daz74 pending payment

    still have :::::

    fuel rail cover
    mainfold cover

    open to offers on these items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can post pic's if need

    reason for sale, want more of a steath look under the bonnet lmao (i dont like chrome tbh)

    Napa
    Last edited by napa1985; 12 November 2009, 05:27 PM.

  • #2
    Do what I did and get the bits powder coated for the stealth look

    Is it the brake fluid resevoir cover?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Abbo View Post
      Do what I did and get the bits powder coated for the stealth look

      Is it the brake fluid resevoir cover?
      yes fella it is, sorry prob should put that

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
        Anyone be interested in have these bits off me,

        brake fluid resevoir cover
        fuel rail cover
        mainfold cover
        and transfer pipe

        not sure wot they are worth so make me a offer, can post pic's if need

        reason for sale, want more of a steath look under the bonnet lmao (i dont like chrome tbh)

        Napa
        I'd like the fuel rail and manifold cover, mainly cause i need summit covering the fuel rail since i got the 1.9 box.

        Wats the condition like and how much u looking for the 2.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
          I'd like the fuel rail and manifold cover, mainly cause i need summit covering the fuel rail since i got the 1.9 box.

          Wats the condition like and how much u looking for the 2.
          both in good nick, few very little marks but could be polished out, the heat sheild does have a small scatch but again think could be polished out

          the bits are glenn yale and open to offers

          Comment


          • #6
            Price for the brake fluid resevoir cover then please mate

            Comment


            • #7
              as i said make me some offers

              Comment


              • #8
                £40 for the 3 delivered?
                Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

                Comment


                • #9
                  ill buy the fuel rail cover old mate
                  WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                    £40 for the 3 delivered?
                    really would like £20 for each item if u want me to pay for postage as well

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by paulk View Post
                      ill buy the fuel rail cover old mate

                      so u want to buy the cover hey well to u thats £200



                      lmao na £20 and i'll pay for postage fella

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wasnt they only £20 new looking back through the threads?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                          Wasnt they only £20 new looking back through the threads?
                          still have fuel rail cover make me a offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
                            still have fuel rail cover make me a offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Can you reply to my PM please mate

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X