This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou Regal

Just thought I'd post this, was down at Regal last Friday having stage 2 installed on my derv.

Can't thank them enough, unfortunately I can't remember the guys name who worked on my car (I'm rubbish with names! ) but he had the car done in 3 hours and the result is awesome.

Very happy in deed.

Also got to play tug of war with the boxer, was close but I managed to win in the end! Think the dog lacked grip on the smooth floor!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Lashed View Post
    Just thought I'd post this, was down at Regal last Friday having stage 2 installed on my derv.

Can't thank them enough, unfortunately I can't remember the guys name who worked on my car (I'm rubbish with names! ) but he had the car done in 3 hours and the result is awesome.

Very happy in deed.

Also got to play tug of war with the boxer, was close but I managed to win in the end! Think the dog lacked grip on the smooth floor!
    the boxer is a she and she let you win.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
      the boxer is a she and she let you win.
      Aye, did catch her name but like I say I'm crap with remembering them so I've forgotten!

Don't say that, I nearly lost!
      sigpic

Comment

She's a lovely dog!

So glad your happy mate, I was a little nervous after all the hype I gave it that you wouldn't achieve the figures you wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
          She's a lovely dog!

So glad your happy mate, I was a little nervous after all the hype I gave it that you wouldn't achieve the figures you wanted
          Now the truth comes out!

I was nervous while standing at the rollers, saw 130 flash up and thought OFFS! Think that was the speed through!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lashed View Post
            Now the truth comes out!

I was nervous while standing at the rollers, saw 130 flash up and thought OFFS! Think that was the speed through!

I am always nervous about things like that. Every car reacts differently to things. I remember when I had my Civic Type-R and a friend of mine baught one a few months later. I talked him into getting the GroupeeM Intake system which was about £600 at that time. I gained around 12bhp IIRC and have RR graphs that I showed him. He eventually baught one after saving for months.. Only to find his car lost 4bhp after fitting...

Opps! To say he was ****** at me was an understatement lol!

Comment

could do with a Diff fitted think
              the truth is out there
              part GSI part VXR
              tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Pleased for you Pete great figures you got mate it's a great day out too
                ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

lovely looking boxer v similar to mine..best dogs around

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post

I am always nervous about things like that. Every car reacts differently to things. I remember when I had my Civic Type-R and a friend of mine baught one a few months later. I talked him into getting the GroupeeM Intake system which was about £600 at that time. I gained around 12bhp IIRC and have RR graphs that I showed him. He eventually baught one after saving for months.. Only to find his car lost 4bhp after fitting...

Opps! To say he was ****** at me was an understatement lol!
                    Crickey I'd be gutted too!

Similar to when I had my car on the rollers for the first time not long after I bougth the car, had an old tuning box on it and only made 169.2bhp!
                    Still not sure what the poor result was down to?

But end of the day, I had a great day out and very happy with the results!

Originally posted by dannyf View Post

could do with a Diff fitted think

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                    Pleased for you Pete great figures you got mate it's a great day out too
                    Aye was over the moon mate, definitely a good day.
                    sigpic

Comment

her name is roxy
                      sigpic
                      Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
                      just do it

Comment

lol i remember that dog wen i rwent to regal lol

nice rsults pete

Comment

Originally posted by mikephalanx View Post
                          her name is roxy
                          That's it, knew it was something like that as it sounded slightly simialr to one of me cats, Rocky.

Originally posted by Spamiser View Post
                          lol i remember that dog wen i rwent to regal lol

nice rsults pete
                          Thanks Dan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X