Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tv live 20% off EDS software.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tv live 20% off EDS software.

    as total vauxhall live is coming up,regal have got a 20% off a remap and 20% off the IPF unit.

    if you can not make the show you will not miss out as you can get this offer at regal from monday 2nd of aug to sunday 15 of aug.

    this will not be off the £195 price for the 1.2 and 1.4 remaps,as this is already a cut price.

    regal should also be able to remap your car on the day at castle combe,but please ring up to pre-book.
    Last edited by wayne/VXR; 28 July 2010, 11:01 AM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    this is very good price! I can already think of one person on the forum who will be taking this offer up!

    Comment


    • #3
      Very nice. So am i right in thinking, for the IPF handset and access to the server for all the maps, it will be £460? Instead of £575?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
        Very nice. So am i right in thinking, for the IPF handset and access to the server for all the maps, it will be £460? Instead of £575?
        yes.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          i was told............ £385 for remap,£452 remap with IPF unit.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
            yes.
            Cheers, ill call them next week and get it ordered.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thats a bargain!

              Comment


              • #8
                just to add I have a IPF its a nice tool to have change the maps all the time
                monday to friday when mrs an baby sitter have the car bung it on stage 1 an when i use it stage 3 jobs a good one
                the truth is out there
                part GSI part VXR
                tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dannyf View Post
                  just to add I have a IPF its a nice tool to have change the maps all the time
                  monday to friday when mrs an baby sitter have the car bung it on stage 1 an when i use it stage 3 jobs a good one
                  when you are work mate,she puts on stage 4.
                  also the baby bottles are not for milk,they are very small NOS bottles, you have to watch them mate.
                  Last edited by wayne/VXR; 30 July 2010, 09:19 AM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                    when you are work mate,she puts on stage 4.
                    also the baby bottles are not for milk,they are very small NOS bottles, you have to watch them mate.
                    i do still have the NOS kit filled up in the garage from my cossie
                    the truth is out there
                    part GSI part VXR
                    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X