This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Thorney

Just wanted to know how difficult is it to load stage 2 to my bluefin as i will be finishing my exhaust system off real soon and don't know who i go about loading up to my handset

Cheer for any help provided

Dickie
    sigpic
    Stage 3 291 bhp 331 ft-lbs

Very easy,

Give TMS a call and request the stage 2 map. You will normally get informed it is ready by an sms / email message after which you connect your bluefin to your pc and download the map. Finally connect the bluefin to the car and upload the map.

PS - you require the bluefin software to download the map http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/s/software
    Last edited by vr55vxr; 7 August 2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
      Very easy,

Give TMS a call and request the stage 2 map. You will normally get informed it is ready by an sms / email message after which you connect your bluefin to your pc and download the map. Finally connect the bluefin to the car and upload the map.

PS - you require the bluefin software to download the map http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/s/software
      Yeah i have the software when they send you the map do you just click on a link or do you just down load it straight to your bluefin unit and do you still have the original map on the unit
      sigpic
      Stage 3 291 bhp 331 ft-lbs

Comment

Originally posted by dickievxr View Post
        Yeah i have the software when they send you the map do you just click on a link or do you just down load it straight to your bluefin unit and do you still have the original map on the unit
        When you connect to the servers using the bluefin desktop software, you are able to download the map to the bluefin.

Yes the original map will still be on the bluefin, along with the new map.

Comment

Working...
        X