This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Spacers

We have noticed an increasing trend for wheel spacers in the Vauxhall community in recent months. We have been in talks with an Italian company about UK distribution rights for a few weeks and I am pleased to say that the sample they sent me fits both the Corsa and Astra VXR perfectly and the deal is done

We have had issues with the TPI & FK spacers not fitting. The H&R fit fine but at £200 for four 15mm spacers and bolts, they are very pricey as most people I have quoted have agreed

We sell a lot of them to the VAG community as well so I am delighted we now have a more reasonably priced option.

The spacers are branded RACEMAX. CNC machined in Italy I have been astonished by the quality of them. They are sold in great quantities on mainland Europe and in the US so they are tried and tested.

As you can see from the pic, these spacers are unique in that they also come with an extended caliper retaining bolt, making fitting them a hell of a lot easier.

All the kits come with extended wheel bolts and we can supply extended locking bolts at extra cost as well (£17)

RRP are as follows.

5mm £44.95
    17mm £59.95
    22mm £62.95

As always we try and look after members of this forum so the price for you lot is

5mm £37.95
    17mm £52.95
    22mm £55.95

I think the 17mm will be perfect on the Astra VXR. The 15mm sets we have sold haven't had any rubbing issues even when lowered so 17mm should be fine unless the car is slammed on its backside

We should have stock arriving in 2 weeks and plan to keep these in stock at all times with us having a lot more space shortly in the new unit. So this is a semi permanent offer. We will also be selling to trade so any traders are welcome to apply. Our RACEMAX UK website is being built as I type this so keep an eye on that

www.racemax.co.uk
    Last edited by GraemeJ; 24 January 2013, 01:24 AM.

Is that a price for four?

Uploaded via my test iSpamphone on Vodafone on Tapatalk2

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
      Is that a price for four?

No that is for a pair. That would be cheap!

Comment

I was about to rip your hand off lmao! Still a very good price indeed!

Omg I have so many orders to place with you when payday comes!!

Comment

I was about to rip your hand off lmao! Still a very good price indeed!

Omg I have so many orders to place with you when payday comes!!

Haha sorry mate!

I'm hoping these will be a big plus point in our future as it is the 1st thing we have UK rights on. I wouldn't touch them if I didn't have faith in them so good to give the forum members a bit of discount. I personally think the VXR look so much better dropped a bit with spacers. They help handling as well quite a bit I have found on my own cars.

Comment

Good!

Your a bad man greame! Making me dig deep this year I feel! Shame on you

Comment

Good!

Your a bad man greame! Making me dig deep this year I feel! Shame on you

Haha

Comment

Graham you can advertise them on my "VXR ENTHUSIASTS" Facebook group....cracking price

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Has anyone tried the 17mm spacers on a lowered corsa?
                  Progress Thread-http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...gress-Thread-D

Comment

Originally posted by watoo vxr View Post
                    Graham you can advertise them on my "VXR ENTHUSIASTS" Facebook group....cracking price

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
                    Will do mate Once I have put them on VX Performance I will post a link.

Originally posted by ArcticSteve01 View Post
                    Has anyone tried the 17mm spacers on a lowered corsa?
                    Not yet that I know of, try it

Comment

I'm interested in the 17mm spacers too.. Not sure how well they'd be on a Corsa.

Any improvements on handling with spacers?

I'll happily be a development car for you to show them off to prospective buyers
                      Rayleigh, Essex.

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! @Jameskelly14

Paul Walker - 1973 - 2013

Comment

I no where to come for my spacers later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-yoo View Post
                          I'm interested in the 17mm spacers too.. Not sure how well they'd be on a Corsa.

Any improvements on handling with spacers?

I'll happily be a development car for you to show them off to prospective buyers
                          A wider track will improve handling yes.

I think 17mm will be fine. Measure out from the wheel tomorrow and see how close to the arch they would go The only issue is, I only have 1 set of 17mm in stock and 1 more coming from Italy next week. They are making a new batch for us but they will be a month. I didn't know this when I posted the thread yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron10VXR View Post
                            I no where to come for my spacers later in the year.
                            Would be hard pressed to find better value than these mate. Looking forward to getting them out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                              Would be hard pressed to find better value than these mate. Looking forward to getting them out there.
                              I'd snap them up sooner but have insurance coming up, hoping to have it lowered and spacers on before pvs

Comment

Working...
                              X