This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra H VXR - RSS Stage 4 w/LOBA LO390 Turbo - 380HP/315TQ

Another Astra H VXR stopping by for a LOBA LO390 turbo! I'll cut to the chase and skip past the boring stuff (the install). So let's head to the dyno...

The results...

Another RSS Stage 4 LOBA LO390 install sown up… We have 4 of these installed on RSS Stage 4 cars all producing a dyno proven power of 370HP-399.9HP. Hats off to the guys at LOBA Motorsport GmbH for producing a turbo with fantastic low-end response and top-end power!

|www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
    sigpic
    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Nice results! Has the limiter been raised to 8000rpm?
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Comment

Originally posted by Artic martin View Post
      Nice results! Has the limiter been raised to 8000rpm?
      Rev limit is 7700RPM, this car has a fully forged engine
      |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
      sigpic
      |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Comment

Do all your forged rss stage4 cars rev to this much? I'm only stage3 and forged mine revs to 7000 can it be safely increased to 7700?
        Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Comment

Thanks Regal for all your hard and spot on work.! The car drives amazing!! #LOBAalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by Artic martin View Post
            Do all your forged rss stage4 cars rev to this much? I'm only stage3 and forged mine revs to 7000 can it be safely increased to 7700?
            whats the point in increading the rev limiter if your turbo cant flow enough to make use of it... once you have a decent turbo set-up that can use the extra rpm it would be worth lifting it as long as you have the correct valve-train supporting mods
            Built by WG Motorworks
            Clique #9

Comment

Originally posted by Pnut View Post
              whats the point in increading the rev limiter if your turbo cant flow enough to make use of it... once you have a decent turbo set-up that can use the extra rpm it would be worth lifting it as long as you have the correct valve-train supporting mods
              Like what?

Comment

Working...
              X