This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by randomgary View Post
    Because your remarks are normally aimed at the customer and I've never seen you direct a comment at a tuner to remind them they are talking to paying customers.

If it's not regal your supporting it must be rabbid your disliking! One of the two as from my unbiased seat it's plain to see
    No bias here just a fair point put across in a reasonable manner, not sure if you've ever sat in an unbiased seat when it comes to tuning though...

Astra

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybbad View Post
      couldn't agree more your only allowed to support REGAL on this forum and if you dare to have an opinion your told to GET BACK IN YOUR BOX
      This thread has nothing to do with Regal so why bring it up again, you've had your say numerous times in the past move on.

Leave Rabbid and those affected to resolve this problem, bringing up this old chestnut is not helping anyone.
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybbad View Post
        couldn't agree more your only allowed to support REGAL on this forum and if you dare to have an opinion your told to GET BACK IN YOUR BOX
        You got that because you were shown to be a hypocrite regarding what you posted about Matt, when you'd done the exact same thing on a Regal thread.

None of the team support Regal, the site owner doesn't have anything to do with Regal and Vauxhall have no links to Regal - but it's easy for you to keep saying the same old lame things

Astra

Comment

• Anyway, this is a group buy thread right?

End of the day I can still say that my customer satisfaction rate is probably in the region of 97-98% more than some can say!

So let's get back onto the group buy, some deposits have now been taken.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
            Anyway, this is a group buy thread right?

End of the day I can still say that my customer satisfaction rate is probably in the region of 97-98% more than some can say!

So let's get back onto the group buy, some deposits have now been taken.
            I'm going to PM this OP to create a new thread if they wish and it can be kept to group buy chat only.
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

• Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              No bias here just a fair point put across in a reasonable manner, not sure if you've ever sat in an unbiased seat when it comes to tuning though...

And the same is to be said for your moderation, or to put it more accurately censorship and manipulation.

Twas only a couple weeks ago I was defending your comments as I believed they were being misinterpreted. My judgement is my honest belief and has my integrity ever been in question? Do you know of one occasion where I have lied or manipulated the truth?

When I see you posting as you have I see your bias and I feel the need to highlight it

sigpic

Comment

• Can do my place as a venue if you want any servicing or anything then we can push through whilst he's mapping just unfortunate I can't afford a map ATM lol
                ANY PARTS OR ADVICE IF I CAN HELP I WILL
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...39#post3437639

Comment

• Must be an apology to Dosser!!! He was only sorting out a group mapping for some guys

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Comment

• Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    You got that because you were shown to be a hypocrite regarding what you posted about Matt, when you'd done the exact same thing on a Regal thread.

None of the team support Regal, the site owner doesn't have anything to do with Regal and Vauxhall have no links to Regal - but it's easy for you to keep saying the same old lame things
                    Really if you check my first comment then all I asked was for proof basically

So I'm the only person who keep saying the same lame things according to your distorted view if you have an issue with me and my comments then pm me and we can iron it out privately

Comment

• In life we make mistakes its how to learn from them and avoid them in the future
                      But you cant do any around what others do
                      To spend the time to get a car running at its optimum as have read takes shere dedication and pride.
                      Most would have thrown the map in took your money and shut the door behind you.

Good look with the group buy.
                      NOW STAGE 3 BUILT BUY ME POWERED BY SUPERCHIPS.
                      INSIGNIA TURBO,INSIGNIA INJECTORS,QUAFE DIF,PADAL CLUTCH,COURTNEY RAD AND INTERCOOLER,3 INCH SYSTEM,BILSTEN B12'S,AP RACING BRAKES,POWERFLEX BUSHES

Comment

• This thread really has made me laugh... Without quoting all of the appropriate comments I will give my point of view from a completely unbiased seat... Firstly who on earth in the right mind would stop mapping their car because they are fed up of the tuner trying to get it perfect and they have only done 4 runs... If I was getting my car mapped I would expect the tuner to leave it perfect and of that took 100 runs then so be it!! So there is the first problem... Secondly... Who then alters the actuator and when getting a different turbo on the car expects not to have to have it checked over and make sure it is mapped in (which warren suggested by the looks of their conversation... And the person seeking advice chooses to ignore)... And thirdly who doesn't contact the tuner who did their map when the trouble first occurs?? Let alone 6 months down the line... Taking these first 3 points into consideration I don't know how the customer even dares blame rabbid for their problem... As even I can see from a n unbiased point of view this certainly isn't rabbid a fault...

Now getting onto my other observations from this post I agree 100% with random Gary (who I have never met before and have no ties to) that from a neutral point of view this forum (or certainly some of the, to put it nicely without calling names, people, who moderate or should I say dictate this forum) does have a bias towards certain tuners and protect them from negative comments etc...

Finally from what I have seen and heard rabbid seems to be a very genuine guy and knowledgeable tuner, regardless of however long or short he has been in the tuning game has certainly fixed some more "experienced" "tuners" mistakes... And does not seem the sort of person to want to not help his customers if they have any problems or take anyone's money and do a bad job as he seems to have a genuine passion for tuning cars and doesn't seem to be blinded by £££ signs like some other tuners. Also rabbid seems to conduct himself very professionally (considering the reports I have seen put together in conjunction with WG Motorworks when dealing with fixing problems that other tuners have caused) giving factual evidence of what has gone wrong... Does the customer with the problem said to be caused by rabbids remap have a similar report with concrete evidence that it was his map which caused said problems with his car?? I'll prematurely answer that question for myself by referring back to the first 3 points I made and gamble that there is not such a report as it can't in fact have been rabbids remap that caused the problems...

So just to conclude... These are my observations and views/opinions on the situation which had arisen from this thread... FROM A COMPLETELY NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW AS I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE TUNERS/PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION... And seen as this is a public forum I am allowed to write my views... Wether you chose to take these into consideration I will leave up to you...

And in reference to jonnybbad's first comment simply asking for evidence of the problem I believe was a perfectly reasonable response and someone who is meant to be moderating the forum decided to be a bit immature and lower the level of the comments on this thread further by instead of moderating being petty and coming down to the level of other people writing silly comments and bickering...

Thank you and good night!!

Comment

• Originally posted by O_Potts View Post
                          This thread really has made me laugh... Without quoting all of the appropriate comments I will give my point of view from a completely unbiased seat... Firstly who on earth in the right mind would stop mapping their car because they are fed up of the tuner trying to get it perfect and they have only done 4 runs... If I was getting my car mapped I would expect the tuner to leave it perfect and of that took 100 runs then so be it!! So there is the first problem... Secondly... Who then alters the actuator and when getting a different turbo on the car expects not to have to have it checked over and make sure it is mapped in (which warren suggested by the looks of their conversation... And the person seeking advice chooses to ignore)... And thirdly who doesn't contact the tuner who did their map when the trouble first occurs?? Let alone 6 months down the line... Taking these first 3 points into consideration I don't know how the customer even dares blame rabbid for their problem... As even I can see from a n unbiased point of view this certainly isn't rabbid a fault...

Now getting onto my other observations from this post I agree 100% with random Gary (who I have never met before and have no ties to) that from a neutral point of view this forum (or certainly some of the, to put it nicely without calling names, people, who moderate or should I say dictate this forum) does have a bias towards certain tuners and protect them from negative comments etc...

Finally from what I have seen and heard rabbid seems to be a very genuine guy and knowledgeable tuner, regardless of however long or short he has been in the tuning game has certainly fixed some more "experienced" "tuners" mistakes... And does not seem the sort of person to want to not help his customers if they have any problems or take anyone's money and do a bad job as he seems to have a genuine passion for tuning cars and doesn't seem to be blinded by £££ signs like some other tuners. Also rabbid seems to conduct himself very professionally (considering the reports I have seen put together in conjunction with WG Motorworks when dealing with fixing problems that other tuners have caused) giving factual evidence of what has gone wrong... Does the customer with the problem said to be caused by rabbids remap have a similar report with concrete evidence that it was his map which caused said problems with his car?? I'll prematurely answer that question for myself by referring back to the first 3 points I made and gamble that there is not such a report as it can't in fact have been rabbids remap that caused the problems...

So just to conclude... These are my observations and views/opinions on the situation which had arisen from this thread... FROM A COMPLETELY NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW AS I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE TUNERS/PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION... And seen as this is a public forum I am allowed to write my views... Wether you chose to take these into consideration I will leave up to you...

And in reference to jonnybbad's first comment simply asking for evidence of the problem I believe was a perfectly reasonable response and someone who is meant to be moderating the forum decided to be a bit immature and lower the level of the comments on this thread further by instead of moderating being petty and coming down to the level of other people writing silly comments and bickering...

Thank you and good night!!
                          Wow that must have taken ages to type lol l bang on the nose tho well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_nurburgring View Post
                            Wow that must have taken ages to type lol l bang on the nose tho well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            +1

sent from another galaxy!!

Comment

• O potts had a hammer and just hit every nail on its head!!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• [Q UOTE=scott_nurburgring;3249677]Wow that must have taken ages to type lol l bang on the nose tho well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Comment

Working...
                                X