Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**dreamscience Xmas Deals**

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **dreamscience Xmas Deals**

    **DREAMSCIENCE XMAS DEALS**


    Dear all, as part of our Christmas promotion 2008 we have decided to offer two things, 1) Some amazing deals on our best selling products, and 2) A newly designed website with support forum. From today until the 14th of January 2009 the below offer is available. These new offers are not offered in conjunction with any other current promotions, all coupon codes as of today have been deleted as the current promotional offer is greater in value to our valued customers. This new promotional offer is available to all forum members including guests, owner members, staff etc.



    ASTRA VXR X3 STRATAGEM was £549.99 - now £449.99

    Order on-line from www.dreamscience.eu
    The mentioned promotional offer includes free next day recorded delivery inside the UK only, all STRATAGEM devices are supplied with 5 lives, user CD instructions (new), A to B computer lead for updates, window sticker, steel effect grill badge and 12 month device guarantee. We also offer a 14 day refund and exchange policy on all new devices bought.

    All the very best

    CARL @ DREAMSCIENCE

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dreamscience Flash View Post
    **DREAMSCIENCE XMAS DEALS**


    Dear all, as part of our Christmas promotion 2008 we have decided to offer two things, 1) Some amazing deals on our best selling products, and 2) A newly designed website with support forum. From today until the 14th of January 2009 the below offer is available. These new offers are not offered in conjunction with any other current promotions, all coupon codes as of today have been deleted as the current promotional offer is greater in value to our valued customers. This new promotional offer is available to all forum members including guests, owner members, staff etc.



    ASTRA VXR X3 STRATAGEM was £549.99 - now £449.99

    Order on-line from www.dreamscience.eu
    The mentioned promotional offer includes free next day recorded delivery inside the UK only, all STRATAGEM devices are supplied with 5 lives, user CD instructions (new), A to B computer lead for updates, window sticker, steel effect grill badge and 12 month device guarantee. We also offer a 14 day refund and exchange policy on all new devices bought.

    All the very best

    CARL @ DREAMSCIENCE

    Excellent so with the £100 off voucher for the group buy this is only £350!........ just jokin
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought you were going to offer a warranty for christmas (but the sticker may swing it !! )

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bainie View Post
        I thought you were going to offer a warranty for christmas (but the sticker may swing it !! )
        the only way we can offer a warranty is to become a vauxhall dealer, we try and make the maps as good as possible, so not to cause any fault.

        Comment


        • #5
          really want one of these but GCL Tuning are offering theres for 395 for the first 5 members.......could u match that???
          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

          Comment


          • #6
            GCL also warranty their work ...

            Comment


            • #7
              well just to add have been running DS from about april (i think) not one problem, DS have been very good and i'm happy with what they have done to my car

              Comment


              • #8
                You not ready to take on the mighty Vectra to remap

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
                  really want one of these but GCL Tuning are offering theres for 395 for the first 5 members.......could u match that???
                  we are already deducting £100 pound from the RRP, unfortunately we cannot deduct further £55. sowy

                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The 'Mighty' Corsa would like a prezzy from D/S, how about one ?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by miniman View Post
                      The 'Mighty' Corsa would like a prezzy from D/S, how about one ?
                      for the corsa, we will be adding that shortly, i know we have fallen behind with tyhe corsa release date, but he have had such a busy few months that has delayed all development work.

                      many thanks

                      [email protected]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X