Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone worried about tuning their diesels, check this out...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone worried about tuning their diesels, check this out...

If anyone is currently considering tuning their diesel car (im sure some of you run diesels as 2nd cars) and are worried about the warranty implications, then check out www.dte-diesel-tuning.com

DTUK have teamed up with DTE GmbH to offer UK motorists DTE diesel tuning systems that come with a £5,000 engine and drivetrain warranty, plus free nationwide "at home" installation service too

Quality does come at a price...

If you're not worried about the warranty implications then check out www.diesel-performance.co.uk

Oh and all members of VXR online can save £60.00 on all DTUK branded systems too

(pm me for details)

Andrew

I had a 150bhp with the tuning box from Andy (Diesel Tuning) and had not a single problem with it. I had it just over 2 years and subsequently my friend bought the car and the tuning box over a year ago and still hasnt had a single problem whatsoever, definate good buy.

Comment

is it just for vx's andrew ??? or other cars too ?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
        is it just for vx's andrew ??? or other cars too ?
        99% of diesel cars out today, plus boxes have just been released for the new mini 1.6 turbo, and 1.4 fiat turbo too

Comment

i'll tell my mate he has an a3 1.9 i think will find out tomoz
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Hi ,

Yes these are great going to order one in the week for my zafira 1.9 CDTI 150hp XP SRi , I can remember the chap on the phone recomending the Green DTUK 3 box for the extra MPG

Great to here we get a discount tho .

Comment

Originally posted by VXRJaf View Post
              Hi ,

Yes these are great going to order one in the week for my zafira 1.9 CDTI 150hp XP SRi , I can remember the chap on the phone recomending the Green DTUK 3 box for the extra MPG

Great to here we get a discount tho .
              Ive got the Greens on extra special discount as its our end of year 31st of december, if you ring 0845 237 2308 and ask for Andrew

Comment

Hi ABYSS,

I guess that the same one from DTUK ?

Did you fit it yourself ? i have read on other forum sites that you just plug and play ? I do believe i will see a increase in MPG .

Will call over the next few days for one .

Cheers Dude

Comment

Originally posted by VXRJaf View Post
                  Hi ABYSS,

I guess that the same one from DTUK ?

Did you fit it yourself ? i have read on other forum sites that you just plug and play ? I do believe i will see a increase in MPG .

Will call over the next few days for one .

Cheers Dude
                  Hello Jaf,

theyre full plug and play fella, and depending in driving style you should definatley see am improvement in MPG

Comment

Working...
                  X