X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi im another newbie

hi all,
    im drew.
    just joined ur site, was recommended to me by Dangermouse and her hubby mike(not sure his user).

finally ordered my network Q arden blue astra vxr 08 today, is going to be prepped and ready for next wed.

anyway looking forward to being part of the vxr community.

last vaux was a mk1 astra 1300s some 15yrs ago and i have good memorys of it still, so lets hope the new one is great too.

Hiya and welcome to online, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome To Online
      sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

HHI and welcome to another Drew where about are you ?we are having a meet on sunday at Mcds in bucksburn at 1:30 pop along and meet some of the folks.
        NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Hi welcome to Vxro..
          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hi & Welcome to VXRO

Comment

welcome here
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                HHI and welcome to another Drew where about are you ?we are having a meet on sunday at Mcds in bucksburn at 1:30 pop along and meet some of the folks.
                how handy is that mate!!! dont pick it up till next wed. im in insch about 25mins away. i might not make it this sun but im will be there for the next ones for sure.planning on having a sore head after sat night im afraid! but its good to see there are members up here in the frozen north!! last forum i was on for my beemer was all down south.
                Last edited by suddenlydrew; 5 August 2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
                  sigpic

Comment

hi all, and thanks. been enjoying some of the posts already.
                    also lookin forward to some tastefull mods as i get into the vxr.
                    im sure auzgts will help with that. his gts is coming up v soon has passed all its uk tests and will be ready within the next wk or two. awesome.

Comment

Welcome big fella, About time you saw sense and got rid of the beemer......

Comment

saw sense ages ago mate, but the timing was right.

Comment

Hi and welcome to VXRo

Comment

Welcome

Comment

my car(got it yesterday)

will get some better pics when it stops raining and i get it cleaned up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X