This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hey

Hey guys, im Ben (beeenyboi) and thought id join up as iv jus bought a astra vxr in black

Due to pick it up sometime next week (when the air conditioning condensor has arrived at the garage and been fitted :@)

Only bad thing about it is that it hasnt got the piano black dash...which with it being black itself, i really think the piano dash would just set it off, so does anyone have one for sale?

cheers all

Welcome, have you tried ebay? If not there is a vx parts guy on here - Mattbibs. He's worth a try

Comment

welcome here
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

welcome 2 the forum.
        sigpic

Comment

hello and welcome to the funhouse

Comment

I welcome to Vxro. enjoy the ride
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hiya and welcome to online, enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to online
                sigpic

Comment

Hello welcome To Online
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

hi and welcome to the best colour for the vxr forget arden its so last year lol

Comment

cheers for the welcome guys...its annoying me soo much not having it yet...i was ment to have it a week ago ahhh im sure it will be worth the wait

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site
                        sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                          NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Originally posted by beeenyboi View Post
                            cheers for the welcome guys...its annoying me soo much not having it yet...i was ment to have it a week ago ahhh im sure it will be worth the wait
                            Hi and welcome to the online forum.
                            Hope you enjoy.
                            And I'm sure you will think the wait is more than worth it.
                            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                              And I thought RED is the best colour
                              Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Working...
                              X